Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    The whole heel turn makes no sense anyway. Why would Show cost Cena the match and help Big Johnny (the man who humiliated him and made him cry on live TV) save his job?

Surely if Cena won and Big Johnny was gone, the new GM would rehire Big Show anyway?

Also if Big Show does get his job back from this then it makes the stipulation even more nonsensical. Surely anyone could have interfered on Johnny's part, got fired, then rehired the next night on Raw as he would still be the GM?
    1 - It was always a Master Plan.
    2 - Big Johnny and Big Show had a...Big meeting this weekend.
    3 - Big Show is KISSING his Ass, to have his Job back.

Gotta be one of these

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

I really hope Show is still a face and gets forced to fight Cena or he will be fired if he loses at the PPV then i will be able to get into this feud.

The ending was so predictable that it was nauseating. The match itself was entertaining and funny.

But Big Show turning HEEL AGAIN for the 100th time!? Feuding with Cena AGAIN for the the 100th time? EFFING LAME...BARF!

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Calling Laurinaitis to lead a stable of WWE's giants and monsters. Big Show, swerve, stable member. Tensai, Khali, ect blah blah blah
    ^^^This.

(Ooooooh I did a "This", I feel all kinky dirty now)

Johnny had better match with his tracky bottoms last night. BIG Johnny, BIG...........trousers.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Glad they seemingly pulled back with Tensai instead of pushing him all the way to the top. What ever happened to Cena taking time off?
    I think that has more to do wit his personal life than anything else, since the news of his divorce, they published that officials wanted to do anything to keep him positive and when someone is immerse in his job, sometimes outside problems seems to fade away, they don't but it seems like it.

Big Show and Cena in the same angle means I can avoid seeing both just by avoiding one angle, if they could throw Otunga and Kali in on the same angle I could really enjoy the rest of the show

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    Big Show and Cena in the same angle means I can avoid seeing both just by avoiding one angle, if they could throw Otunga and Kali in on the same angle I could really enjoy the rest of the show
    Show should of left at WM when he got his WM moment.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Sounds already boring for me. Already done 10 times. I'm not looking after this match if it happens.

There are so many guys in the locker room to work with, and what ? Creatives chose Big Show ! So much lack of creativity is really pathetic
    The big show cena program was the one that got me into wrestling.

On Raw, John Laurenitis said that he rehired Big Show last Saturday. That made Big Show a superstar before the match. Wasn't one of the stipulations that if any superstar interferred they would be terminated? Lets see if that comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Meh, As long as it only lasts until No Way Out, I'm fine with it.

Plus, Big Johnny staying on as GM is a positive.

Lol, as long as they keep John Cena away from the WWE title, I'm fine with anything.