Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cena vs Big Show again ? Really ?

Following last night's Over the Limit main event, it is expected that John Cena vs. The Big Show will take place at No Way Out in June. There is also talk that the bout will be a steel cage match to go along with the concept of "no way out."
    Sounds already boring for me. Already done 10 times. I'm not looking after this match if it happens.

There are so many guys in the locker room to work with, and what ? Creatives chose Big Show ! So much lack of creativity is really pathetic

It looks like Big Show is going to Johnny Ace's bodyguard and the idea of Lord Tensai being his bodyguard is scrapped.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Sounds already boring for me. Already done 10 times. I'm not looking after this match if it happens.

There are so many guys in the locker room to work with, and what ? Creatives chose Big Show ! So much lack of creativity is really pathetic
    since big show and cena both seemed to have won and squashed some top heels quite a while i actually look forwad to this because now instead of skipping 2 matches/feuds i only have to skip one and big show knocking cena out or cena fu'ing big show i don't mind it's better than cena beating the odds or big show being THE GIANT again so.
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Quote Originally Posted by american_dragon View Post
    It looks like Big Show is going to Johnny Ace's bodyguard and the idea of Lord Tensai being his bodyguard is scrapped.
    Tensai for WWE Champion then!! Waheyy and another show vs Cena match i think i saw this episode before?

Black Ninja!
    Meh, As long as it only lasts until No Way Out, I'm fine with it.

Plus, Big Johnny staying on as GM is a positive.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Glad they seemingly pulled back with Tensai instead of pushing him all the way to the top. What ever happened to Cena taking time off?

Blog Entries
    The whole heel turn makes no sense anyway. Why would Show cost Cena the match and help Big Johnny (the man who humiliated him and made him cry on live TV) save his job?

Surely if Cena won and Big Johnny was gone, the new GM would rehire Big Show anyway?

Also if Big Show does get his job back from this then it makes the stipulation even more nonsensical. Surely anyone could have interfered on Johnny's part, got fired, then rehired the next night on Raw as he would still be the GM?

Quote Originally Posted by american_dragon View Post
    I would rather have Big Show as John's bodyguard instead of Lord Tensai because I can't stand watching Lord Tensai wrestle.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    The whole heel turn makes no sense anyway. Why would Show cost Cena the match and help Big Johnny (the man who humiliated him and made him cry on live TV) save his job?

Surely if Cena won and Big Johnny was gone, the new GM would rehire Big Show anyway?

Also if Big Show does get his job back from this then it makes the stipulation even more nonsensical. Surely anyone could have interfered on Johnny's part, got fired, then rehired the next night on Raw as he would still be the GM?
    I agree with this, why would you want to work for a man who embarrassed you in front of millions of people and made you cry?? You can't love your job that much to have no self respect.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post

I dont see any problem with that. And you know why? Because I dont care about it. I wont watch it, or pay attention to it. Kind Meh!

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude