Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Needs to be followed up with an Iron Man Match.Bryan vs Punk was the highlight of the show.
    Orton hears a who

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    Needs to be followed up with an Iron Man Match.Bryan vs Punk was the highlight of the show.
    this this but sadly it won't be a 60 minute one since the children will fall asleep and call it boring and still call themselves real wrestling fans
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'd say this latest one probably gets it right now. Fantastic technical match that the crowd were really into.
    All is said here. The only thing we can expect from the Creative is to continue this fued !!! It must continue !

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    Lol yeah Punk now knows what it feels like to be Cena.
    LOL...not really because in this case, the part of the crowd that was not with Punk, was not against him, was Pro-Bryan. In Cena's case is either they are with him or against him, doesn't matter who he is facing.

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    Absolutely would love to see that, The time just seemed to fly away during it, it was great.

Blog Entries
    I think the best we can hope for is a 30 minute iron man match, or a 30 min ultimate submission match.

I loved the grin on Punk's face when he said "I've got till 5" homage or mockery?

I think the rest of the locker need to look at these two to see how to put on submission holds, but I guess it also has to do with who you're applying the hold on. I noticed when Jericho was feuding with Punk he was using a Lion Tamer for the Walls Of Jericho again but it was back to a crab against the 4 way. I couldn't see many in the Dragon Sleeper that The American Dragon put on Punk tonight.

Without a doubt one of the best matches I've seen in a long time, an a Perfect Plex good worthy of Henning was thrown in as well

I think they wanted to wrestle the japanese style, punk says he tries to work it into his matches and Bryan likewise what is it called puoreasu? Horrible spelling apologies!!

Have not had a chance to watch it yet, but it is on the top of my list and it sounds like it won't dissapoint.
    I like the idea of the Iron Man Match between the two and think they are really the only two in the WWE ready to put on a classic match like that.

I loved every minute of that match, the crowd was into and the match was great! Ironman match, Ultimate Submission Match, hell I would even go for a Three stages of Hell match if build up is right.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by ELNIOJR View Post
    Just watched that match, it was awesome. With a better crowd it would be Fucking Epic. Kudos to those 2.
    It might of been more epic to if you did not know the winner. ( in less you did watch it before coming on here lol)