Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joonny View Post
    Wade Barrett and Sheamus is the future of Europe.
    pretty much
    though if they give Mcintyre a decent shot again, he has a very real chance of being just awesome

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamron Libertone View Post
    Drew McIntyre
    Wade Barrett
    Mason Ryan
    Antonio Cesaro
    Care to embellish on this? All you did was list a bunch of names.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    also Antonio Cesaro is getting totally screwed by being thrown into this crapfest angle with Long. Hopefully they will wrap that up and let him have a real feud soon.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Is there any sort of video floating around that shows this? I'd genuinely be interested in checking it out.
    Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying he's a fantastic wrestler of great technical ability. I'm not saying he's a Kurt Angle in the ring by any stretch of the imagination, but he is better than most people give him credit for. He's a good wrestler for a big guy like him. He's much better than Ezekiel Jackson for example.

As for a video, I can't find anything from his post WWE days (which is what would back my point up), but if you check out his FCW work that's better than anything we've seen from him on the main roster so far.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I think Barrett is the safe bet, injuries aside and he could very well be a WWE champion in the next year.

McIntyre has showed some potential, but the WWE still seems reluctant to push him, even to midcard status again.

Cesaro is still new, yes the whole thing with Aksana and Teddy won't win him fans, but give him time who knows?

Ryan has showed zero potential so far and I don't see it getting any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying he's a fantastic wrestler of great technical ability. I'm not saying he's a Kurt Angle in the ring by any stretch of the imagination, but he is better than most people give him credit for. He's a good wrestler for a big guy like him. He's much better than Ezekiel Jackson for example.

As for a video, I can't find anything from his post WWE days (which is what would back my point up), but if you check out his FCW work that's better than anything we've seen from him on the main roster so far.
    I just watched an FCW World Title match between him and Johnny Curtis that was frankly a bit of an ugly mess, but I'm going to do some more poking around. One thing I will say, though, is that he does seem to move a tad better without the ridiculous level of juice-induced muscle mass that he's rocking these days. Like Chris Masters, maybe Ryan could benefit from a Wellness violation or two.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Is there any sort of video floating around that shows this? I'd genuinely be interested in checking it out.
    I love you man.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Wade Barrett as a heel
    Sheamus as a face

Drew McIntyre could be the man one day.

...if the gets an actual chance.

Drew if given the chance, but hands down it's Wade he's got everything it takes to be a top guy except a decent entrance music