Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Who Is the future European superstar of WWE?

Drew McIntyre
    Wade Barrett
    Mason Ryan
    Antonio Cesaro

Barrett, Cesaro, Ryan, McIntyre(in that order)

#REAL!

Wade Barrett and Sheamus is the future of Europe.
    Norway<3

Survivor Series 2011 - 4th
    Over the Limit 2012 - Tied 10th
    MITB 2012 - Tied 11th

Sacrifice 2012 - Tied 6th
    Destination X 2012 - 4th
    Turning Point 2012 - 11th

Blog Entries
    I think its more the Now than future for all these guys

Wade Barrett will have the push that Alberto got and failed at last year he'll be world champion this year

Antonio needs to be the now as he's not getting any younger he's my favorite out of all of them because he's the best wrestler and his gimmick reminds me of when the old wrestlers used to be called hookers just change the generic music and he'll be fine

I'm 50/50 on whether McIntrye will still in the WWE by the end of the year. They're not using him like they once were so it makes me think they've lost faith in him to be a big star or even be in the mid card at least

Mason Ryan will probably have one last chance at the WWE or they'll either send him back to FCW or release him. You can't teach somebody who can't wrestle to wrestle while on the main tour.

Actually I can only see Sheamus and Wade Barrett.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Cants speculate too much on the future I guess but if anything Sheamus and Barrett. They are the biggest things out of Europe right now and will be for the next few years. I really don't feel that they'll use Cesaro to his full potential and Drew wont last or make an impression in any way. They had their chance and they blew it with him.

i'm a fan of all of them so let's hope all of them will
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Blog Entries
    Wade Barrett.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Stone View Post
    I think its more the Now than future for all these guys

Wade Barrett will have the push that Alberto got and failed at last year he'll be world champion this year

Antonio needs to be the now as he's not getting any younger he's my favorite out of all of them because he's the best wrestler and his gimmick reminds me of when the old wrestlers used to be called hookers just change the generic music and he'll be fine

I'm 50/50 on whether McIntrye will still in the WWE by the end of the year. They're not using him like they once were so it makes me think they've lost faith in him to be a big star or even be in the mid card at least

Mason Ryan will probably have one last chance at the WWE or they'll either send him back to FCW or release him. You can't teach somebody who can't wrestle to wrestle while on the main tour.
    Mason Ryan CAN wrestle.

Wade Barrett and Sheamus are the future European stars for me. Sheamus is already at the top. He's won 3 world titles (although his 2 WWE title reigns were nothing of note), and he's really got the backing of management it seems right now.
    Barrett was well on his way to the top before his injury. I have no doubt that he'll be pushed upon his return.

If McIntyre gets the right backing, he could be up there though, but They don't seem at all interested in pushing him right now.

Caesaro for me needs something to work with and quick. He seems to be floating around with Aksana, and they don't seems to be doing anything of note with him. I know the guy can wrestle, but I want to see what he's like on the mic. He's no doubt a talented guy though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Mason Ryan CAN wrestle.
    Is there any sort of video floating around that shows this? I'd genuinely be interested in checking it out.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9