Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Maybe trying to scupper his support so they can push him down Heel-Alley again against the fans will?

All it will be is everyone cheering for both - WWE aren't as smart as they like to think.
    Bryan should just be face because he has done a bad job at being heel. Don't get me wrong he has done a great job at getting a cult following as of lately but thats not what a heel is suppose to do. I think the only thing that wwe could do to make Bryan viewed as a heel and dislike would be have him do something to AJ unforgivable.

I think the Royal Rumble should be the exception to the Champion headlining and the only one. Am not fussed which of the top two titles they put on the line but if they want to make their championships be the most important thing in the business they need to be the most important matches at their PPVs.

Then again I still think that the winner of the royal rumble should always get to headline wrestlemania

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    I think the Royal Rumble should be the exception to the Champion headlining and the only one. Am not fussed which of the top two titles they put on the line but if they want to make their championships be the most important thing in the business they need to be the most important matches at their PPVs.

Then again I still think that the winner of the royal rumble should always get to headline wrestlemania
    I agree with you man The Royal Rumble winner has opened Wrestlemania 2 years in a row. The winners always say I'm going on to headline Wrestlemania but your not really headlining Wrestlemania in the opening contest lol.

The common denominator here is John Cena, the title is a prop, Cena is WWE's champion.

I think there is quiet a streak of the wwe championship not main eventing ppvs lately.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VincemcMahon View Post
    The common denominator here is John Cena, the title is a prop, Cena is WWE's champion.
    100% This.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Blog Entries
    I miss when HHH held the World Heavyweight Title on RAW. The WWE title was always poo poo to me and now that's it vagazzled it only makes me think more of the world title. It's just my favorite belt since WCW and even ask all the championship sports teams what's their belt they'll show you. WCW shit all over it but they got what they deserved for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    Punk and Bryan match has no real built up to it so when compare to John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis. Plus Cena is wwe #1 guy he should be in the main event Picture especially since he been out of the wwe picture for a while now.
    then what use would holding the wwe championship have? you're not cena so you are not main event material even while holding the main event championship? sorry but this logic does not make any sense
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Blog Entries
    Bryan should just be face because he has done a bad job at being heel. Don't get me wrong he has done a great job at getting a cult following as of lately but thats not what a heel is suppose to do. I think the only thing that wwe could do to make Bryan viewed as a heel and dislike would be have him do something to AJ unforgivable.
    Are you serious? He's doing a bad job at being heel? I don't mean to be a dick but that's just straight up stupid. They're people who seriously can not stand Daniel Bryan, so I say he's doing a great job.

Look at who's holding it, cm punk hasn't being interesting for sometime now. I say from his feud with ADR til now cm punk has been boring. His feud with Jericho was good only because of Jericho promos. Also IMO the main event match should always be the match that most people are waiting to see, which is John Cena vs John Laurinaitis
    Jericho carried the feud? It was more 50-50, I mean come on all Jericho said was "CM Drunk" Honestly Punk had good promos just as Jericho did.