Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vassalo

Quote Originally Posted by Vassalo View Post
    Hey everyone, Andrew Vassalo here.

I’m new here to EWN and im joining because I have interests in wrestling as well as soccer and would like to join a community where I am not made fun of for my love of wrestling
    Followed it since I was 6 years old and at 22 realise it’s never going to leave me so accept it for what it is.
    I hope to make some friends here to talk wrestling and Soccer with

P.S. Go Juve
    Welcome chief, like these other said go to the football thread

Blog Entries
    Hey everyone, Andrew Vassalo here.

I’m new here to EWN and im joining because I have interests in wrestling as well as soccer and would like to join a community where I am not made fun of for my love of wrestling
    Followed it since I was 6 years old and at 22 realise it’s never going to leave me so accept it for what it is.
    I hope to make some friends here to talk wrestling and Soccer with

P.S. Go Juve
    Get in the 'FOOTBALL' Thread.

Calling it Soccer is suicide here.

It's mostly fun and games, and one of the most active threads on the forum.

Just don't try and tell anyone Serie A is better than the English Premier League, or you'll have to fight off the force of a thousand needles trying to jump down your throat.

Apart from that, Hello, and welcome to the forums

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Welcome chief, like these other said go to the football thread
    I just had a quick look at the thread thanks Steve and I will check it out more thoroughly tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Get in the 'FOOTBALL' Thread.

Calling it Soccer is suicide here.

It's mostly fun and games, and one of the most active threads on the forum.

Just don't try and tell anyone Serie A is better than the English Premier League, or you'll have to fight off the force of a thousand needles trying to jump down your throat.

Apart from that, Hello, and welcome to the forums

There is no chance that Serie A is better than the EPL although early bets are on Juve taking out the Italian Football treble next season

Blog Entries
    There is no chance that Serie A is better than the EPL although early bets are on Juve taking out the Italian Football treble next season
    Good man. I like you already.

I'm quite a big fan of the Italian football. I started watching football because of Edgar Davids (when he was at Juve), but I stopped supporting Juve when the whole scandal thing happened.

You've done very well to recover though.

I watch Inter now, but only from time to time. Not too much coverage of Serie A here. :/

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Good man. I like you already.

I'm quite a big fan of the Italian football. I started watching football because of Edgar Davids (when he was at Juve), but I stopped supporting Juve when the whole scandal thing happened.

You've done very well to recover though.

I watch Inter now, but only from time to time. Not too much coverage of Serie A here. :/
    Honestly speaking before that scandal happened Italian Football was up there with at least the Spanish league IMO

Yeah we have done well to recover and the fact we have really battled to get back makes it more enjoyable then the 90's when scudetto’s were coming in faster than we could count them

Serie A > La Liga

Juventus are my favourite Italian side, tremendous achievement going unbeaten, hope they do well in CL next season!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Serie A > La Liga

Juventus are my favourite Italian side, tremendous achievement going unbeaten, hope they do well in CL next season!
    I am praying for Juventus or at least an Italian side to take out the Champions League next season.

Not AC Milan lol

I am praying for Juventus or at least an Italian side to take out the Champions League next season.

Not AC Milan lol
    I can't see Milan doing much more than they did this season, quarter final max!

Juventus have the money.

Welcome aboard fella!! As you can see everyone else likes football here i just like wrestling!!