Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spoilers for the 17/05 NXT Tapings

I've just read through the taping results - sounds like a long show for four episodes to be taped in one go, but I'm really liking the sound of "The Ascension" - I looked them up on Youtube and found this:

I have to say I'm actually really looking forward to seeing the "new" NXT, I think virtually every wrestler the internet has been crying out for appears in the first few tapings. I think it could be that NXT is quickly going to become my favourite show now, much like ECW used to be. WWE needs something different, maybe this is what the "New Revolution"is all about?

Blog Entries
    I like the sound of it, unfortunately by the sounds of it the crowds lost interest towards the end, which is to be expected by a long show like that.

One of the things I noticed was that Ambrose was not on the shows, so it looks as though the WWE may put him straight onto the main roster and not have him go through NXT first.

New nxt is really good looking forward to seeing it.So ascension is the new Brood

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    I like the sound of it, unfortunately by the sounds of it the crowds lost interest towards the end, which is to be expected by a long show like that.

One of the things I noticed was that Ambrose was not on the shows, so it looks as though the WWE may put him straight onto the main roster and not have him go through NXT first.
    Ambrose was the first match on the first show apparently, lost to Xavier Woods.

Plus the only women's match featured Paige (Britani Knight!)

EDIT: Sorry Ambrose was a dark match

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post

You love that

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You love that
    Oh absolutely!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post

Lets just hope its on TV, Britani making her TV debut with the WWE so soon would be amazing.

It definitely sounds as if they are trying to make NXT a genuine show in its own right, and by the looks of it, its going to be pretty wrestling heavy as well which I really like the look of. And I think they might have even managed to make Conor O'Brian interesting, I thought he was decent in the ring with the right kind of look, but interesting​? It shows they really are pulling out all the stops. Plus, JR & Regal commentating? AWESOME!

Wtf is going on with nxt?

I read the spoilers and i'm not really sure what they're doing anyone want to enlighten me?
    DOMINATION

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure either but it looks like they're giving nXt a complete overhaul with a new GM and a new commentary team. Plus, it appears that we'll be seeing some FCW Talent wrestle so it should be a good thing to see some of those talents get featured on a weekly basis. In other words, nXt should be looking better than ever before.