Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Youtube video

Youtube video

Just found this radio video on youtube by a couple of english wrestling fans, giving a comprehensive review of TNA. It hits the nail on the head and can identify the good and bad things. Funny as well.

I´m not trollin im a tna fan its just interesting listening and thought i would share

Do a search for...

iMPACT! Wrestling - This Is... I Dunno What's Goin' on 'ere

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries

You're welcome!!

Blog Entries
    Everything Hulk Hogan, Eric Bishoff, and Dixie Carter IS NOT PART is Gold everything they are part of is usally SHIT!!!!!!! its an easy way to determine the bad from the good

Lol have to agree with Keith, everything Hogan and Bischoff are a part of is usually shit just look at their kids

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by someoneyoumightknow View Post
    Just found this radio video on youtube by a couple of english wrestling fans, giving a comprehensive review of TNA. It hits the nail on the head and can identify the good and bad things. Funny as well.

I´m not trollin im a tna fan its just interesting listening and thought i would share

Do a search for...

Considering it's a 105 minute video, my guess is that you are the uploader.

You're welcome!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by someoneyoumightknow View Post

Do a search for...

I'm going say it this way most fans don't take the time to understand the stories....
    TNA is like massive novel with hundreds of twists and turns which is more complicated.... WWE is like kids comic book, more simple to keep up with for the most other then the Main Event scene....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I'm going say it this way most fans don't take the time to understand the stories....
    TNA is like massive novel with hundreds of twists and turns which is more complicated.... WWE is like kids comic book, more simple to keep up with for the most other then the Main Event scene....
    No it's really not lol. They're more like M. Night Shamalan films. They start off decent enough, but are full of unnecessary plot twist & turns that'll leave you with more unanswered questions than you originally began with. The only difference is I actually like M. Night. The shows have gotten better though. From what I've gathered they seem to be leaning a little further away from that formula.
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Mass Reverend View Post
    No it's really not lol. They're more like M. Night Shamalan films. They start off decent enough, but are full of unnecessary plot twist & turns that'll leave you with more unanswered questions than you originally began with. The only difference is I actually like M. Night. The shows have gotten better though. From what I've gathered they seem to be leaning a little further away from that formula.
    What Happened to Samoa Joe when those masked men took him to their van?? hahaha
    WWE is more real cheesy soap opera while TNA is the cheaper soap opera with the other soap opera's really old actors

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Stone View Post
    What Happened to Samoa Joe when those masked men took him to their van?? hahaha
    WWE is more real cheesy soap opera while TNA is the cheaper soap opera with the other soap opera's really old actors
    lol true. Honestly, i can get over the cheesyness & still enjoy it for the most part. I love watching Bryan, Punk, Jericho, Ziggler, & all of their international stars do their thing. TNA, i strictly watch for the matches between guys like Joe, AJ, Angle, Beer Money, etc. I fast-forward through the rest. Can't stand Crimson (stupid fucking name), Gunner, Bischoff, or any other Immortal/Hogan related crap.
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post
    Considering it's a 105 minute video, my guess is that you are the uploader.
    ahahah That was funny
    We're waiting for the answer, Sir

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude