Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Anyone looking forward to the new Resident Evil CGI film Resident Evil Damnation? Degeneration was pretty goods

I just did some checking around, and all I could really find is that there are going to be two primary types of enemies: zombies and something called the J'avo. Apparently, the newer zombies are going to be able to jump, sprint, and fire guns and shit- so we're not quite getting the classic style of zombies that many of us are so fond of.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I just did some checking around, and all I could really find is that there are going to be two primary types of enemies: zombies and something called the J'avo. Apparently, the newer zombies are going to be able to jump, sprint, and fire guns and shit- so we're not quite getting the classic style of zombies that many of us are so fond of.
    Damnit... Why can't Capcom get their heads out of their asses?
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Damnit... Why can't Capcom get their heads out of their asses?
    I know, right? Someone should tell them to rent Land of the Dead so they can see how silly shit gets when zombies start embracing their second amendment rights.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I know, right? Someone should tell them to rent Land of the Dead so they can see how silly shit gets when zombies start embracing their second amendment rights.
    xD They might like it that way
    Profile Retired

The hammy voice-acting in the original game is still a massive in-joke between me my friends and I to this day.

STOP IT~! DON'T OPEN... THAT DOOR~!

Blog Entries
    Worst Res games: Survivor, Dead Aim, Survivor 2, Operation Raccoon City and Outbreak File 1 and File 2 (sorry SG).

Best Res Games: Remake (Directors Cut and original also), 2, Nemesis, Code Veronica, 4, Revelations, Umbrella Chronicles.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Worst Res games: Survivor, Dead Aim, Survivor 2, Operation Raccoon City and Outbreak File 1 and File 2 (sorry SG).

Best Res Games: Remake (Directors Cut and original also), 2, Nemesis, Code Veronica, 4, Revelations, Umbrella Chronicles.
    RE 2 will always be my fav but 1 and 4 are close. Nemesis was also a great one as was CVX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    RE 2 will always be my fav but 1 and 4 are close. Nemesis was also a great one as was CVX
    Definitely, Res 2 is a game I still play to this day, especially now that its on the Playstation store.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Definitely, Res 2 is a game I still play to this day, especially now that its on the Playstation store.
    They need to go back to their roots. I bet if they surveyed their fans they'd see that the majority want games like 1,2 and nemesis