Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Just a heads-up: Resident Evil Chronicles hits PSN today with Move compatibility.

I've personally already got Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles for the Wii, but I liked both enough to warrant scooping again for the new coat of paint.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Just a heads-up: Resident Evil Chronicles hits PSN today with Move compatibility.

I've personally already got Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles for the Wii, but I liked both enough to warrant scooping again for the new coat of paint.
    I loved Umbrella Chronicles, Darkside not as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

Moments like this I wish I has a PS3 and not a 360
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I so wanna see this!!!

This looks amazing!! so much better than the live action films.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Anyone read any reactions to the Resident Evil 6 demo yet? People are not pleased.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Really? I try to stay away from the demo vids.

If its not looking good, I want to have the old school games then lol

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Really? I try to stay away from the demo vids.

If its not looking good, I want to have the old school games then lol
    Demo vids? Nah, man, these were the written reactions of people who got actual hands-on time with the game's demo(s).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I'm still looking forward to this game more than any other coming out. 4 stories, mercenaries and the infected mode will take away a lot of my spare time. After Operation Raccoon City Capcom really needs to make this game good.

I'm one of the few people that can't stand the older games and like the newer ones. 4 and 5 were great, because the series needed a massive overhaul in its controls. The way it was done in the first game was tolerable... it was the first, it's old, etc... but to go so long in the same obtuse style I'll never understand. Having said that, I don't necessarily like how action-oriented the newer games are though. I prefer the slower pace of the older games with the slow zombies that take a lot of hits and the scares, but prefer the gameplay and controls of the newer games.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I'm one of the few people that can't stand the older games and like the newer ones. 4 and 5 were great, because the series needed a massive overhaul in its controls. The way it was done in the first game was tolerable... it was the first, it's old, etc... but to go so long in the same obtuse style I'll never understand. Having said that, I don't necessarily like how action-oriented the newer games are though. I prefer the slower pace of the older games with the slow zombies that take a lot of hits and the scares, but prefer the gameplay and controls of the newer games.

When the original Res games were out, you still had people complaining about the "fiddly controls" and how they disliked the fixed camera perspective. The controls were complained about so much they even introduced a special PSone controller where they moved all the buttons to make Res 2 easier to play lol