My fave five (these are mainly based on how they affected their teams, rather than their quality/how far their team went):
1. Andrea Pirlo - Midfield metronome, was sensational all tournament
2. Jordi Alba - Really impressive displays, was the only player in the Spanish team to be on form in every game.
3. Sami Khedira - Always looked like he wanted to win, drove Germany forward at times, really good tournament.
4. Joao Moutinho - Kept the ball beautifully, and was probably MOTM against Spain. Tottenham, don't worry about Modric, get this guy.
5. Vaclav Pilar - Surprise of the tournament. He was the only spark creatively the Czech's had, was really impressed.