Page 279 of 329 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269277278279280281 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3283
  1. #2781
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Basically 2 things need to happen.
    -Someone needs to make a english football thread for the next season as it seems to make sense because we now talk about will be about that season. Since Tomsta made the last one its only right that he makes this one aswell.
    -We lost Steve, who lets be honest basically ran these football threads, he replied to every comment posted and always made sure the discussion was progressing. Too many of us (including me) make a statement and leave. So saying that we all need to be more involved with these football threads because football is the greatest thing in the world and it deserves to be talked about.
    Also if someone wants to fill in the Steves anchor role then be my guest, it would be much appreciated.
    Personally i'd rather just keep the one we have now since that's become some sort of monster!!!
    I'll just drop a PM to a mod to edit out the title little so it's not just about last season.

  2. #2782
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Well, I'll be willing to contribute a considerable amount for the new season. Once the transfer rumour mill hits over-drive, I'll be straight in there like the body-builders on Katie Price.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #2783
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Nobody needs to 'fill in' roles, I don't think. The beauty of the football threads and our collective is that we usually have a decent flowing conversation.

    I think we need to stick to one thread, though. Not sure why we needed a Euro thread too - it's ALL football discussion!


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  4. #2784
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Tomsta can just change the thread title to 12/13
    Oh okay...awkward...forget i said anything

  5. #2785
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I think we need to stick to one thread, though. Not sure why we needed a Euro thread too - it's ALL football discussion!
    The League season and European championships are two different topics. It would be confusing to have several people talk about the finer point of England v Sweden and the someone pops up in the middle and says "Chelsea have put a bid in for David Villa." It'll get lost in there.

    It'll be like having one thread for WWE and one thread for TNA.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #2786
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Nobody needs to 'fill in' roles, I don't think. The beauty of the football threads and our collective is that we usually have a decent flowing conversation.

    I think we need to stick to one thread, though. Not sure why we needed a Euro thread too - it's ALL football discussion!
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #2787
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    The League season and European championships are two different topics. It would be confusing to have several people talk about the finer point of England v Sweden and the someone pops up in the middle and says "Chelsea have put a bid in for David Villa." It'll get lost in there.

    It'll be like having one thread for WWE and one thread for TNA.
    Yeah, but yet nobody is really posting in the other thread, and still, plenty of unrelated discussion comes into here...It doesn't matter, but the way I see it, 2 threads is not required.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  8. #2788
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    So we can all blame Mojo for this thread
    ‚Äč

  9. #2789
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post




    Yeah, but yet nobody is really posting in the other thread, and still, plenty of unrelated discussion comes into here...It doesn't matter, but the way I see it, 2 threads is not required.
    Agreed

    It was always like this




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #2790
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    So we can all blame Mojo for this thread
    Yes we should do that




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.