Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Border Wars

Border Wars

​
    If Steen doesn't leave with the belt, ROH is making a major mistake. I understand wanting to wait, but it's a mistake. Do it in Toronto. Do the double turn and do the rematch in NY.

If anything, break this obnoxious cycle of every ROH title change happening in New York.
    Last edited by Bodom; 05-12-2012 at 07:14 PM.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I think they will have him win, isn't there some kind of stipulation involving Steen and the title?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I cant see him winning it until they return to New York.

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

I see the switch coming tonight with a re-match in new york. This is ROH's WM baby yeaah!!

The way I see it going down, is Steen wins with the Package Piledriver. They celebrate he won in Canada but out comes Cornette who says he banned the move (which he did (I remember that from a whileee back) though I'm not sure he's removed the ban) and reverses the decision giving the title back to Richards and Steen of course gets pissed and Package Piledrives Cornette and they send the crowd home happy in Canada.

Cornette then decides to punish Steen but not by firing him rather making sure Richards gets a fair shot of kicking Steen's ass for him in a Steel Cage or something but warns Steen if he uses the Package Piledriver again he's fired and at NY Steen wins (without the PP) and voila everyone's happy.

I know I would do it that way and be happy myself.
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 05-12-2012 at 05:01 PM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

They should put the belt on Steen, striking while the iron's hot and that. Plus who else is left on the roster for Davey to defend against? Charlie Haas?

The thing is, I just can't see it happening. The whole build has reeked so strongly of a screwjob double-turn that a fuck finish is pretty much inevitable.

On the other hand... it was hinted super-heavily that an EEEE heel turn was a sure thing at FB 2011, and that amounted to pretty much fuck all in the end. Maybe they're pulling another red herring and booking Steen to win? (The fantasy booker in me says á la Punk/Cena MITB, with Cornette inadvertently fucking things up for Davey)

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    The way I see it going down, is Steen wins with the Package Piledriver. They celebrate he won in Canada but out comes Cornette who says he banned the move (which he did (I remember that from a whileee back) though I'm not sure he's removed the ban) and reverses the decision giving the title back to Richards and Steen of course gets pissed and Package Piledrives Cornette and they send the crowd home happy in Canada.

Cornette then decides to punish Steen but not by firing him rather making sure Richards gets a fair shot of kicking Steen's ass for him in a Steel Cage or something but warns Steen if he uses the Package Piledriver again he's fired and at NY Steen wins (without the PP) and voila everyone's happy.

I know I would do it that way and be happy myself.

The Package Piledriver is legal in this match.

I am now glad I did not order Border Wars..

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    The Package Piledriver is legal in this match.
    Steen wins for sure then.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up