Page 99 of 176 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 149 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'd post there!
    In case of an emergency landing some items can be used as a flotation device.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    In case of an emergency landing some items can be used as a flotation device.
    Some lucky Punk is having that

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Some lucky Punk is having that
    but look who that guy's dated since he's been in the WWE! He's dated Maria, Lita and now Beth Phoenix, shows he's moving up in the arm size in his girlfriends, from Maria with little arms to Beth with huge ones. Wont be long till we see CM Punk dating Kharma for bigger arms :P
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Haha, he's also been through Mickie James, Daffney, Ms. Brooks to name but a few. I have also read that CM stands for Chick Magnet! Although I believe Chicago Made is more accurate

Haha, he's also been through Mickie James, Daffney, Ms. Brooks to name but a few. I have also read that CM stands for Chick Magnet! Although I believe Chicago Made is more accurate

He's said before its "Cookie Monster" lol

Normal Member
    Robstar, you are sick, but i do like seeing her crush cena's skull with her mass.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tittle97 View Post
    He's said before its "Cookie Monster" lol
    Since he's a proud, um....Chicago-an(?) I'd say it's definetly Chicago Made. He's also said it's C.Montgomery and a myriad of other things too. Maybe we could get someone who lives close by to drop on in to his house and ask him? (disregard if you don't get that)

Since he's a proud, um....Chicago-an(?) I'd say it's definetly Chicago Made. He's also said it's C.Montgomery and a myriad of other things too. Maybe we could get someone who lives close by to drop on in to his house and ask him? (disregard if you don't get that)
    lol...He's has said that CM stands for many names, Cookie Monster being my favorite, but I think it doesn't really have a meaning.

I got it. My girlfriend most likely know his address, her obsession with Punk seriously rivals yours with Ms. Guererro...lol
    BTW congrats on nearly 100 pages XD