Page 172 of 175 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1750
    Blog Entries
    * To the Batman theme* VickieVickieVickieVickieVickie VICK! Smackdooowwwwnn! GM!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    * To the Batman theme* VickieVickieVickieVickieVickie VICK! Smackdooowwwwnn! GM!

You should know better. lucky nobody comes to this thread these days or you would ruin shit for them. Haha so i guess we get a smackdown v raw gm feud again.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post

You should know better. lucky nobody comes to this thread these days or you would ruin shit for them. Haha so i guess we get a smackdown v raw gm feud again.

Seems kind of odd that Vickie would be the GM of SD and not Maddox. I think Maddox did well for his first night as "active gm" but the idea of Vickie playing on the second show in the role just seems foreign.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

Seems kind of odd that Vickie would be the GM of SD and not Maddox. I think Maddox did well for his first night as "active gm" but the idea of Vickie playing on the second show in the role just seems foreign.

Even though she was in the role on the second show for a lot longer than on the first show? I think they should have let the booker t and teddy long thing go for another month or so and have maddox come out and say what an amazing job he has done with raw for the month. Time to make smackdown shibe etc blah blah blah... Then vince puts vickie in charge.

Blog Entries
    Get fucked. Everyone already knows that you come here at your own peril. Plus, I'm a renegade.

Even though she was in the role on the second show for a lot longer than on the first show? I think they should have let the booker t and teddy long thing go for another month or so and have maddox come out and say what an amazing job he has done with raw for the month. Time to make smackdown shibe etc blah blah blah... Then vince puts vickie in charge.

It's more along the lines of not seeing Maddox in that role on what most would call the superior show, rather than where I think Vickie could be successful as a GM. Personally, I like Booker T in the GM role and think it fits him well. I wish a bit that Teddy wasn't remaining in that picture (especially after Eve left) and there was a legit power struggle between Booker and Vickie as it seems like more of a believable competition rather than Teddy gunning for Booker's spot.

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Get fucked. Everyone already knows that you come here at your own peril. Plus, I'm a renegade.

More like

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    More like

Who played that clown?

Remember the Couguerrero! What has been said in this thread is enough to get restraining orders on us all.

Blog Entries
    I loved this thread so much :'(