Page 164 of 176 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154162163164165166 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1751
  1. #1631
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sorry Wade, I guess I'm too used to being the object of vilification around here. Poor me.



    Aww poor Robbie, I still luv ya.

  2. #1632
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,129
    Blog Entries
    6
    I can't really blame you for that


  3. #1633
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Because legal consenting sex bewtween two humans is weirder than consenting sex betwixt a man and a horse.

    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    The legal age for consensual sex varies across Australian state and territory jurisdictions (see Table 1). The age of consent is 16 years of age in the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Victoria and Western Australia. In Tasmania and South Australia the age of consent is 17 years of age. Queensland is the only state that makes a distinction between different forms of sexual activity and the age of consent. In Queensland, the age of consent for anal sex (referred to as sodomy in legislation) is 18 years of age, while the age of consent for all other sexual behaviour (described as carnal knowledge) is 16 years of age.
    Yeah, *ahem*
    No, making it legal for 16 year old kids to have sex. And don't tell me that you're mature enough at that age, because we all know we ain't.

  4. #1634
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Wait a minute - you were trying to back me up??? lol

  5. #1635
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sorry Wade, I guess I'm too used to being the object of vilification around here. Poor me.



    sorry man, wasn't try to vilify you. you know I was just f'n with ya'.
    how about a peace offering? if it shows


  6. #1636
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,503
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    No, making it legal for 16 year old kids to have sex. And don't tell me that you're mature enough at that age, because we all know we ain't.
    The age of consent is 16 in the UK too as it is in a lot of European countries.

    To be fair I think it's a mature enough age I think 18 is right for America though, this isn't a dig but I think Americans do mature slightly slower than their European counter parts.

  7. #1637
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,129
    Blog Entries
    6
    Make it 18, they're fucking at 16, make it 16, they're fucking at 14 - and younger. No matter what you do, kids will think they know better and get a kick out of "breaking the rules".

    I'm currently on the hunt for an unbreakable chastity belt for my daughter in a few years.


  8. #1638
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Make it 18, they're fucking at 16, make it 16, they're fucking at 14 - and younger. No matter what you do, kids will think they know better and get a kick out of "breaking the rules".

    I'm currently on the hunt for an unbreakable chastity belt for my daughter in a few years.
    LMAO
    Just keep her away from the internetz cause she'll just youtube "how to remove a chastity belt" by some young horny teenage boy.

  9. #1639
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    The age of consent is 16 in the UK too as it is in a lot of European countries.

    To be fair I think it's a mature enough age I think 18 is right for America though, this isn't a dig but I think Americans do mature slightly slower than their European counter parts.
    Fair enough Wade but I still think no matter what part of the world a 16 year old isn't mature enough. But like Rob said kids are rebelious. It's in their nature. That will never change. I'm sure we've all been there

  10. #1640
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,503
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    Fair enough Wade but I still think no matter what part of the world a 16 year old isn't mature enough. But like Rob said kids are rebelious. It's in their nature. That will never change. I'm sure we've all been there
    I think 16 year olds are more mature than you give credit for, after all you can join the army at 16.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.