Page 157 of 176 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147155156157158159 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1751

Vickie Guerrero Future Hall of Famer.

Vickie Guerrero is by far the best manager in the WWE, and has been for awhile. I feel Vickie Guerrero has helped Dolph Ziggler get that much extra heat and when Dolph Ziggler won Money in the Bank I actually felt when screamed in joy that it was actually sincere. Its amazing to me how I thought Vickie Guerrero was a charity case and wouldn't last more than a few months, and now she is doing so much work that if she continues she could go into the Hall of Fame in the future as one of the great managers in our generation. I feel Vickie Guerrero deserves respect for her work in the WWE, and not be known as that one lady who got the job just because she was Eddie's wife, but as a manager who deserves respect from fans of the WWE.

How do you guys feel about Vickie Guerrero

Blog Entries
    I know a certain Moderator, not gonna mention any names Robstar, who would agree with you. I however think it is way, way, way to early to determine this as something to be true.

Vickie is an excellent manager, and gets heat like no one else has in a long time. We will see though if she is HOF worthy in the distant future.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    My ears were burning!

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Vickie Guerrero is by far the best manager in the WWE, and has been for awhile. I feel Vickie Guerrero has helped Dolph Ziggler get that much extra heat and when Dolph Ziggler won Money in the Bank I actually felt when screamed in joy that it was actually sincere. Its amazing to me how I thought Vickie Guerrero was a charity case and wouldn't last more than a few months, and now she is doing so much work that if she continues she could go into the Hall of Fame in the future as one of the great managers in our generation. I feel Vickie Guerrero deserves respect for her work in the WWE, and not be known as that one lady who got the job just because she was Eddie's wife, but as a manager who deserves respect from fans of the WWE.

How do you guys feel about Vickie Guerrero
    Everyone gets into that joke the WWE calls a Hall of Fame, eventually...don't they?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Everyone gets into that joke the WWE calls a Hall of Fame, eventually...don't they?
    not the man who snaps into slim jims
    #BeJelly

Vickie has taken more crap from Vince than any recent talent and she still goes out there and does her job like a professional. For that reason alone she should be considered for the HOF.

That bitch Vince tried to push her out by feeding Jerry and cena fat jokes and constantly insulting her but Vickie has shown real class to rise above it all.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Robstar will probably induct her in the HOF

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Robstar will probably induct her in the HOF
    Or the Hall of Pain for that matter..if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Or the Hall of Pain for that matter..if you know what I mean.
    Robstar would probably win a Slammy Award for Best Finishing Maneuver by the end of it. :P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Robstar would probably win a Slammy Award for Best Finishing Maneuver by the end of it. :P
    Hmm, sounds legit. Although, it would be a pain in the ass to watch that.