Page 119 of 176 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109117118119120121 129 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1751
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    sorry to hear that my father died 3 years ago when i was 11
    Likewise bud.....I can't even imagine losing my Dad, so you have my sympathies there...

Paul (that would be Polly or Pablo, but Paul-James to me) died 5th Feb 2010 aged 23.....he was my best friend as well as my brother...

No-one deserves to die at that age...........his name is ethed onto the stone at our national memorial arboretum here in England in the Forces section.....

Made a hell of an impact did my little brother, I'm one proud sister........

He should be grateful I used those names.....when we were younger, my sister and I used to call him Paula Jemima because we thought he was gay lol

*side note - we wouldn't have cared if he was*

Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    Likewise bud.....I can't even imagine losing my Dad, so you have my sympathies there...

Paul (that would be Polly or Pablo, but Paul-James to me) died 5th Feb 2010 aged 23.....he was my best friend as well as my brother...

No-one deserves to die at that age...........his name is ethed onto the stone at our national memorial arboretum here in England in the Forces section.....

Made a hell of an impact did my little brother, I'm one proud sister........

He should be grateful I used those names.....when we were younger, my sister and I used to call him Paula Jemima because we thought he was gay lol

*side note - we wouldn't have cared if he was*
    lmao paula jemima

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    was that his name
    No his name isn't Carl hence the part were I said he was known as Carl one day as in he wasn't known by that name before.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Hey! Thread derailment!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hey! Thread derailment!!!!
    Back on topic:

Blog Entries

Re-railed

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Re-railed
    No offense Rob.....but she used to be big!!!

Blog Entries
    No offense Rob.....but she used to be big!!!
    Nothing wrong with a bit of cushion Polly. For the record, I was enamoured before the weight loss. I find her mesmerising!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nothing wrong with a bit of cushion Polly. For the record, I was enamoured before the weight loss. I find her mesmerising!
    Now that comment from a man is in print.....I am officially giving up all gym sessions! Yay!!!!!

Now that comment from a man is in print.....I am officially giving up all gym sessions! Yay!!!!!
    Edit: I see where you are coming from - I fancy the pants off Cody even though he slightly resembles a duck