Page 113 of 176 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103111112113114115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1751
  1. #1121
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,165
    Blog Entries
    6
    Lock it in. Best sig pic ever!! How huge is it?


  2. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't want to be thinking about Cody's freckle!
    Which means it's a toss up between his knees and his ass right?

    ps - I can't see your sig pic....

  3. #1123
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,539
    There you go Rob, Vickie is the Angelina Jolie of Mexico City You heard it straight from the horses mouth

  4. #1124
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    There you go Rob, Vickie is the Angelina Jolie of Mexico City You heard it straight from the horses mouth
    Love how you did that....Rob will never guess you meant to insult it...sorry her

  5. #1125
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post


    Makes me wish my PS3 had a slot to plug my junk into.
    LMAO I clicked the first page by accident and saw the quoted. I know its the 2nd post in this massive thread but that gave me a good chuckle.

  6. #1126
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    Love how you did that....Rob will never guess you meant to insult it...sorry her
    Ha! Subtlety is one of my better traits!!

  7. #1127
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,165
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    Love how you did that....Rob will never guess you meant to insult it...sorry her
    Does that mean, my dear Polly, that Cody has a penchant for teabagging? Could the cross(rhodes)dressing gene be a family trait like his dear brother Dustin? Is his lack of kneepads due to all the excess scar tissue built up from too much time on his knees?

    And you say he doesn't look like a gay porn star...

    JK Polly


  8. #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Does that mean, my dear Polly, that Cody has a penchant for teabagging? Could the cross(rhodes)dressing gene be a family trait like his dear brother Dustin? Is his lack of kneepads due to all the excess scar tissue built up from too much time on his knees?

    And you say he doesn't look like a gay porn star...

    JK Polly
    I'll be honest, this made me laugh....I don't care what anyone says, he suits Orton much better than DiBiase Jr...that guy's f'kn ugly!....Wait...

    The guy is not gay!!!! Gay porn stars are fugly too

  9. #1129
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    Gay porn stars are fugly too
    And how, might I ask, do you know that?

    You know what? Don't answer that.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  10. #1130
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    And how, might I ask, do you know that?

    You know what? Don't answer that.
    Having a BFF who is gay helps.....although, I shudder every time I see his 'collection of artistic films'....yuck!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.