Page 101 of 176 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1751
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Not sure about moving down or bad tattoos Polly? But thanks for helping, we'll get this bitch to 1000 posts today!!!!

Thankyou to all who have contributed, at 1000 I won't close it due to it's overwhelming popularity! Vickie G - FTW!!!
    Since this thread is now Vickie and friends, who would you say are the top 5 hottest divas in the WWE, not including Vickie of course?

Blog Entries
    Mine (in no particular order)

Beth
    Layla
    Gail Kim
    Natalya
    Alicia Fox/Rosa Mendes (can't decide)

Blog Entries
    Ding ding ding! 1,000 posts!

Time for

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Ding ding ding! 1,000 posts!

Time for
    Woooohhoooooo!!! Perfect gif for the occasion!

Beth
    Layla
    Bella Twins

Blog Entries
    I don't know how you can post that and still be at 0 post count but anyway......welcome to my obsession!

Not sure about moving down or bad tattoos Polly?
    Definate move down...eurgh, he's all jelly belly and bad ink!

The art may be well done Rob, but the placement of the tattoos and the actual designs?....shockingly awful, seriously!

Look at Orton's sleeves and then look at Punk again.....see what I mean?

Other offenders of bad tattoos are Big Show, Michael Cole, Barrett, some of Rey's.....

I'm a big lover of body art, I have 9 myself and some of those listed above are criminal.....

But Matt Morgan takes the biscuit with his 'screaming face'...that has to be googled to find out exactly what it is lol...

Ps -

Diva List;

Lita
    Kelly Kelly
    Stratus
    Victoria
    Maria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    Definate move down...eurgh, he's all jelly belly and bad ink!

The art may be well done Rob, but the placement of the tattoos and the actual designs?....shockingly awful, seriously!

Look at Orton's sleeves and then look at Punk again.....see what I mean?

Other offenders of bad tattoos are Big Show, Michael Cole, Barrett, some of Rey's.....

I'm a big lover of body art, I have 9 myself and some of those listed above are criminal.....

But Matt Morgan takes the biscuit with his 'screaming face'...that has to be googled to find out exactly what it is lol...

Ps -

Diva List;

Lita
    Kelly Kelly
    Stratus
    Victoria
    Maria

I don't know, I like Punk's sleeves but the chest is a mess at the current time(unfinished?) and at least Rey has symmetry, which I am big on, though I am over stomach writing in 'ye old english' font. Orton's skull themed sleeves are, while being well done, so generic these days. Like tribal designs, dragons and koi.

Big Show....ugh, never been a fan of the "animal tearing through the skin from within". The kind of thing you'd think was awesome as an 18 year old. Don't even go there with Cole - those random designs in random places without any thought of a theme look just terrible.
    Then you have the really bad ideas for ink by Brock Lesnar, Raven and Scott Steiner. My least favourite is Mr. Anderson's back piece, which looks like a jail tattoo or at the very best, a home job.

Friends don't let friends get bad tattoos! But it's all about personal preference Polly. Maybe we should start a thread on this topic?

I don't know, I like Punk's sleeves but the chest is a mess at the current time(unfinished?) and at least Rey has symmetry, which I am big on, though I am over stomach writing in 'ye old english' font. Orton's skull themed sleeves are, while being well done, so generic these days. Like tribal designs, dragons and koi.

Big Show....ugh, never been a fan of the "animal tearing through the skin from within". The kind of thing you'd think was awesome as an 18 year old. Don't even go there with Cole - those random designs in random places without any thought of a theme look just terrible.
    Then you have the really bad ideas for ink by Brock Lesnar, Raven and Scott Steiner. My least favourite is Mr. Anderson's back piece, which looks like a jail tattoo or at the very best, a home job.

Friends don't let friends get bad tattoos! But it's all about personal preference Polly. Maybe we should start a thread on this topic?
    I posted in there Rob....then I go away for a few days and guess what.....thread derailed lol....EWN style!