Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Expendables 2

Oh yeah he said that he'd be back!! It's time to GET DOOOOOWN and GET TO DA CHOPPAAAAAA!!!

I didnt' realize that this was coming out this summer!! It's got another star studded action cast lined up with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Norris (oh yes!!), Bruce Willis, Liam Hemsworth, Jean-Claude Van Damme and Scott Adkins joining the original cast of Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Terry Crews and Randy Couture.

This movie will be EPIC!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

.........Meh.

I haven't even seen the first one yet.

Big explosions, people dying, a few catchphrases.

Dark Knight Rises > This.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    .........Meh.

I haven't even seen the first one yet.

Big explosions, people dying, a few catchphrases.

Dark Knight Rises > This.
    Dude, most films this summer > This lol!

You don't watch this for the plot, you watch it to see some of the biggest action legends of all time in one film.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

You don't watch this for the plot, you watch it to see some of the biggest action legends of all time in one film.
    I watched 7/8ths of the first one on DVD... Haven't touched the DVD since I put it back in its cover... Horrible movie...

Good point

Dark Knight Rises > All films this summer. Jus sayin...

I like Van Damme and Bruce Willis, that's about it, probably give it a miss and wait until it's on Sky Movies.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I watched 7/8ths of the first one on DVD... Haven't touched the DVD since I put it back in its cover... Horrible movie...
    *facepalm*
    You're both missing the point. I'm not saying it's going to be a good movie. I mean Sylvester Stallone wrote it, what the hell do you expect lol!

It's nothing more than a project to bring together all the biggest action movie stars of all time together in one movie. And that, for an action movie buff such as myself, is pretty damn cool.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Good point

Dark Knight Rises > All films this summer. Jus sayin...

I like Van Damme and Bruce Willis, that's about it, probably give it a miss and wait until it's on Sky Movies.
    No doubt. I can't wait for it myself. Huge fan of Nolan's take on the Batman movies.

No doubt. I can't wait for it myself. Huge fan of Nolan's take on the Batman movies.
    Same, I'll be watching it on release date, love all things Batman!

I aint missing the point, it just aint my bag, not a fan of most of those guys and action films in general.

You know what I saw the first one, and I can honestly say that I enjoyed the hell out of it. Sure the story was absolute...no screw that. I even liked the story. The action scenes were epic and the dream fights (Dolph vs Jet Li, Austin vs Colture) were kick ass.

Now with the second one, there is going to be even more stars (Norris and Van-Damme for the win) and the possibility for dream fights (Willis vs Stallone, Statham vs Van-Damme) are through the roof.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    You know what I saw the first one, and I can honestly say that I enjoyed the hell out of it. Sure the story was absolute...no screw that. I even liked the story. The action scenes were epic and the dream fights (Dolph vs Jet Li, Austin vs Colture) were kick ass.

Now with the second one, there is going to be even more stars (Norris and Van-Damme for the win) and the possibility for dream fights (Willis vs Stallone, Statham vs Van-Damme) are through the roof.
    That's more like it!

They've already said that there will be a showdown between Stallone and Van Damme, but Statham vs Van Damme, or even Norris vs Van Damme would be amazing to see!!