Threaded View

Could NXT save the Tag Team Division?

So hear me out on this..... We all know the Tag team division is week and could use some help and a issue I have is these tag teams that are two nobodys teamed together and thats it so what if we tried this......

8 Tag Teams on a season of NXT each with a name matching ring attire and team moves. Pair them up with a mentor that has tag team championships under there belt and get at least 2 to 3 new tag teams in the WWE. The mentors could easily be the ones that have been there each week. Christion, Matt Hardy, Zach Ryder, Miz, Morrison, Jericho, Edge ( I would love to see both Edge & Christian at the same time as mentors), JTG, Cody Rhodes, I mean you have plent of them to choose from. Yeah not all the teams will work well together and they wont all get over but it would make the Division at least look like it means something and you could possible get 2-4 teams out of it with the winning team getting a Tag Team Title shot. Now not only do you have some new tag teams but you also have two next breakout stars instead of one and most of the best talent start out as a Tag Team.

What do you guys think about this and do u think it would work?
    AWESOME!!!