Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Breaking news for you FCW lovers like me!

Beginning very shortly NXT and FCW will join together this essential makes FCW Worldwide not just nationwide.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Breaking news for you FCW lovers like me!

Beginning very shortly NXT and FCW will join together this essential makes FCW Worldwide not just nationwide.
    I think you mis-read the article. They will be taped at the same place. It doesn't say they are being 'joined' together. So they may well remain two separate shows.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I think you mis-read the article. They will be taped at the same place. It doesn't say they are being 'joined' together. So they may well remain two separate shows.
    ^^This^^

I don't think we'll see NXT merging with FCW at all. I just think it's a way of making both shows better. FCW's quality of presentation will improve, and NXT will hopefully get better crowds.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'm glad FCW will be getting a bigger crowd, it's hard to tell who's over with the (100??) crowd at the old FCW

I watched Rollins vs Ohno a few days ago. Damn whatta Match. JR and Regal calling that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I'm glad FCW will be getting a bigger crowd, it's hard to tell who's over with the (100??) crowd at the old FCW
    I honestly don't think there is even 100 at the show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    It's not watchable on TV, period. It doesn't have the production that the televised shows have. I don't think it's set up as well as the televised shows are for TV despite the fact that they air it. Of course they can bump that stuff up and make it watchable but they need a small training ground for guys, I don't think FCW is about making a name for yourself in most cases.

It's like being a comedian, and FCW and indies are the equivalent of working small clubs. If you're working on material for arenas and DVDs, you test that material out in clubs first until it's refined enough for the big stage. Turning a club into an arena just makes it so that there's one less club to test your stuff in.

I think it's a mistake to air it on that kind of a level, but I'm sure when the network goes live, FCW would probably be on it.
    I disagree I would keep it as is just to separate it from the big shows keep it a simple wrestling show not a smaller version of RAW. I think fans would enjoy something different. It's like College Football, there are guys who are gonna move up to the National Football League and they are beside the guys everybody knows won't make it but at least they'll get decent exposure. By the time the guys move up most people know about them from the beginning and have respect for them. As long as they don't tape at Universal Studios I'm fine with a small venue like the ROH shows.

Blog Entries
    It is on TV.... but only in the local Florida markets for the most where as it more the less a regional promotion...
    Also it on you tube and other sites you can find videos...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Fresh Member
    I watched an episode last week that had Richie Steamboat take on Antonio Cessaro in a 30 min iron man match that was outstanding and blew away anythin Raw Smackdown or Impact have done this week. Add that to an impressive roster and the Brilliant Dean Ambrose then i do wish that FCW was more assecible. I have to watch it on you tube too