Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You think that's cool? HA! We've got Ric motherfreaking Flair as EWNCW's resident manager!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!

Plus Arius has Alice as his Valet/manager and Nightmare has Sir Gunther Wigbert as his manager.

But we've got Ric Flair!! WOOOOOOO!!!
    Oh, I forgot that Arthur Lansdale has Ms Ravensdell as his valet too!

And yes. I did just quote myself.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Yes2J View Post
    (No, this is not "in character")
    This is just a post I wanted to make to bring somethings to light:
    There's a surprising under utilization of managers/ringside partners.

Lack of women wrestlers. (No female forum members? This is all just RPG really isn't it?)

Poor punctuating and misspelling. If necessary I would suggest when doing promos, use Microsoft Word if your internet doesn't provide spell check. I only say this because it's easier to get through a promo or story line when it's more easily read.

Maybe I'm going over my head making suggestions, but this is just general points I want to make to all feds. Pretty much all of the feds here are already super-solid, but I just thought I'd bring these points up.
    All the best.
    Yes, and yes. Two of my characters have managers/valets. In regards to one, the valet is more for promo variety as opposed to ringside presence. But the other one I see as more of a Paul Heyman type character, the voice of my wrestler as well as very active at ringside. Be nice to see more emphasis put on this type of character though during matches for all fedders.

Second point, the spelling, punctuation and grammar use in the feds. I don't read promos that aren't written in a clear, and proper manner. That's just my choice, the way I see it is that if you won't take the time and effort to present your work in a readable manner, I won't give the time and effort to read it.

That second comment might get me a bit of heat, but it's the stone cold truth.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

I don't like the Divas division WWE, why would I want to read about it?

If enough people were willing to have female characters...say at least 6 or 8, then I can see something happening, but it's really just not worth it.

Besides, you never see WWE Divas in any hardcore matches, and we run a Hardcore Fed. It'd make things kind of difficult and interesting, but more difficult.

How many feds have you read through? All the different runs, or just a few?

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I don't like the Divas division WWE, why would I want to read about it?

If enough people were willing to have female characters...say at least 6 or 8, then I can see something happening, but it's really just not worth it.

Besides, you never see WWE Divas in any hardcore matches, and we run a Hardcore Fed. It'd make things kind of difficult and interesting, but more difficult.

How many feds have you read through? All the different runs, or just a few?
    EWA officially have 8 now I believe, so a divas division is starting up

And I would be against a HWA divas division, for the fact that its a Hardcore Fed, as you stated
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    EWA officially have 8 now I believe, so a divas division is starting up

And I would be against a HWA divas division, for the fact that its a Hardcore Fed, as you stated
    I wouldn't say I'm against it.
    Why not write out the matches for the divas? I know that's a big ask since it's time consuming, but if you do have the time, then it's something to consider surely? If not though, then you're right in saying that there's no point having it.

Blog Entries
    being a manager would be fun, I don't know why there are not more of them.
    Maybe it's the idea of trying to work that much with another person? But there are tag-teams, so that isn't it

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    being a manager would be fun, I don't know why there are not more of them.
    Maybe it's the idea of trying to work that much with another person? But there are tag-teams, so that isn't it
    To be fair, most of the tag teams are just one person controlling both members of the team.
    I don't know, when people sign up, they sign up wanting to do their own promos, not depend on a manager. And if the manager doesn't cut the promos, it kind of makes it irrelevant to have someone separate controlling the manager.

I'd like to see more managers utilized personally. EWNCW have a resident manager in the form of Ric Flair that we will assign to anyone we feel could do with an extra boost on the promo side of things.

Blog Entries
    To be fair, most of the tag teams are just one person controlling both members of the team.
    I don't know, when people sign up, they sign up wanting to do their own promos, not depend on a manager. And if the manager doesn't cut the promos, it kind of makes it irrelevant to have someone separate controlling the manager.

I'd like to see more managers utilized personally. EWNCW have a resident manager in the form of Ric Flair that we will assign to anyone we feel could do with an extra boost on the promo side of things.
    Hadn't thought about that with the tag teams

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I wouldn't say I'm against it.
    Why not write out the matches for the divas? I know that's a big ask since it's time consuming, but if you do have the time, then it's something to consider surely? If not though, then you're right in saying that there's no point having it.
    I wrote out the finishing of EWA first Woman's(I hate the term Diva) match and we have plans down the road for even more with the womens division

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    That can actually be arranged, since he isn't actually managing anyone since he broke away from Bam.
    We're actually looking to get him back managing someone.
    I remember when Ric Flair kept posting the HWA roster thread, and Sully thought he was going to join. I remember he was practically praying that he didn't, lol.