Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation I've Noticed some themes in these e Feds

(No, this is not "in character")
    This is just a post I wanted to make to bring somethings to light:
    There's a surprising under utilization of managers/ringside partners.

Lack of women wrestlers. (No female forum members? This is all just RPG really isn't it?)

Poor punctuating and misspelling. If necessary I would suggest when doing promos, use Microsoft Word if your internet doesn't provide spell check. I only say this because it's easier to get through a promo or story line when it's more easily read.

Maybe I'm going over my head making suggestions, but this is just general points I want to make to all feds. Pretty much all of the feds here are already super-solid, but I just thought I'd bring these points up.
    All the best.
    Slick Nelson, World's Greatest Con Man at your service.

Blog Entries
    Women's wrestling is only on JBW (there's only like, 3 female members on here)

And I agree on punctuation and grammar. Most of the time, the show writer edits the promos for grammar, but it does get annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Women's wrestling is only on JBW (there's only like, 3 female members on here)

And I agree on punctuation and grammar. Most of the time, the show writer edits the promos for grammar, but it does get annoying.
    This is actually no longer true. A-Rev has been making use of female characters (Utilized by male members)
    Profile Retired

-Well....most can write well enough that they won't need a "typing piece". But there are stable members that can be outside of the ring when the action happens.

-Spelling and grammar are important. Stuff has to make sense but eh....

-You can be a woman lol

#REAL!

I believe EWA is starting a women division.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    I believe EWA is starting a women division.
    Yup. With a good handful of decent female characters. Maybe even a female title in the future.

Well that's good to hear. I've actually studied some of the past of many eFeds, but haven't caught up to more recent events. I can tell that at the very least, these things were missing for awhile. Glad to hear that though.
    Slick Nelson, World's Greatest Con Man at your service.

Black Ninja!
    I have a koala as a manager!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes2J View Post
    (No, this is not "in character")
    This is just a post I wanted to make to bring somethings to light:
    There's a surprising under utilization of managers/ringside partners.
    True. Why? No idea. I guess nobody wants to use a manager/valet. Only very few do.

Lack of women wrestlers. (No female forum members? This is all just RPG really isn't it?)
    Well there's no rule against anybody signing up as a female wrestler, but again, nobody has. And yeah, there's only 2 regular women here, and there's another 3 (random guess) that drop in from time to time.

Poor punctuating and misspelling. If necessary I would suggest when doing promos, use Microsoft Word if your internet doesn't provide spell check. I only say this because it's easier to get through a promo or story line when it's more easily read.
    I personally use MS Word to write my shows, and I correct promos as much as I can before shows are posted, but if it's persistent, it's hard. I mean like you say, why can't everyone use spellcheck? It's free right?

Maybe I'm going over my head making suggestions, but this is just general points I want to make to all feds. Pretty much all of the feds here are already super-solid, but I just thought I'd bring these points up.
    All the best.
    We're all aware of all the points you made, so it's not that we're blissfully ignoring these obvious faults, we're actually doing our best to correct them.
    Thanks for the feedback though! Good to see you taking a good interest in the feds
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Yup. With a good handful of decent female characters. Maybe even a female title in the future.
    Thats the plan- we have 8 or nine female wrestlers. Manager wise- Roba is also Gerarld Croft- manager of my Hanz Gruber in EWA. Barbie Panzer- manager of the Panzer Division in EWA. And as Billy said- his koala is Dingo Macs manager- even though he really can't do anything but look cool.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young