which is the better wallpaper? sin cara vs sin cara

sin cara 1

sin cara 2

Easily number 2.

Blog Entries
    The second by a country mile.
    The first has FAR too many stuff going on to be considered for a wallpaper. The second one is good though, probably the best wallpaper you've posted here so far.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The second one.

that's why im putting wallpapers on here. that way i can get an idea of what people like and dont like. that way i can try new things. i have lots of wallpapers (about 100) so far.
    ill be putting my wallpapers up aginst other wallpapers to see what people like and why they like it over the other one.
    it just opens my view on things i might not know.
    i always though of filling up the wallpaper to make a good wallpaper and from this site, it's opened my mind in putting less in it meaning more. i read all comments and dont think i dont cause i do.
    thanks for being honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The second by a country mile.
    The first has FAR too many stuff going on to be considered for a wallpaper. The second one is good though, probably the best wallpaper you've posted here so far.

No.2
    fhgfhfh

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Definitely the second one, although it is a little awkwardly spaced. But it's the best one you've ever posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Well at least you're listening to advice and not making them so cluttered! You need to get your friend to do the same!