Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bring CRYME TYME BACK!!!

This little topic came to me after watching the JTG vs Dolph Ziggler match on smackdown. Why doesn't WWE bring Cryme Tyme back?? Both Shad (I think) AND JTG are still with the WWE. With the lackluster tag team division they have, you would think WWE bookers would be smart to bring them back together instead of just using one or the other as jobbers. How's about you bring them back to bring some flavor back into your division?

Lets be real. JTG has not done a damn thing since he became a singles wrestler and honestly I don't see him going anywhere above midcards in his entire career. He'd be lucky to hold a championship once, but it'd probably be for a short time. And Shad has not been seen on TV ever since he went heel against JTG and got sent back down to FCW to help work on his gimmick. I, for one, thought it was completely stupid to break them up in the first place. They were such an awesome tag team and very entertaining to watch. I couldn't get enough of their 'gangsta' antics. They were SO over with the fans too. But I guess WWE just couldn't figure out what to do with them and just disbanded them .... like they are getting ready to do with the Harts. So stupid.

IMO, they should totally bring them back. They can do like this storyline where Shad regrets the things he has done to JTG and they can do a storyline throughout the month where Shad tries to win back his trust, which he eventually does. Something along those lines. I think both wrestlers will get over more as a tag team than as individuals, anyways. MONEY MONEY! YEAH YEAH!

What do you guys think?

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

Cryme tyme were horrible, im glad they arent around anymore. Shad is horrible in the ring and JTG has a moveset that just looks redicilous. Both will be gone from WWE within 6 months.

Blog Entries
    defiantly was never impressed IN RING with either, BUT I thought as a team they were really good, great chemistry gimmick wise. In ring they were lackluster yes, but not horrible. I think some of the funniest moments involved cryme tyme.
    Hell their WORD UP segment was part of smackdown worth watching for a while
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondreg View Post
    Cryme tyme were horrible, im glad they arent around anymore. Shad is horrible in the ring and JTG has a moveset that just looks redicilous. Both will be gone from WWE within 6 months.
    they were entertaining backstage but in the ring they couldnt back it up specially shad he was just the typical big guy who doesnt talk alot, and u know u wont get far like that in the wwe

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow the most stand out fourm poster in the EWN community to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I cant put in words how I feel about bringing back Cryme Tyme I'll just show you
    They aren't over with the crowd, hell even black people think its a bullshit stereotype. Maybe instead of MONEY MONEY! YEAH YEAH! they can change there catchphrase to
    U MAD???

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow the most stand out fourm poster in the EWN community to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I cant put in words how I feel about bringing back Cryme Tyme I'll just show you
    They aren't over with the crowd, hell even black people think its a bullshit stereotype. Maybe instead of MONEY MONEY! YEAH YEAH! they can change there catchphrase to
    U MAD???
    How can you say they weren't over with the crowd? Did you not hear the reaction they get everytime they came out? They got huge POPs from the audience. Their segments were probably one of the funniest things in the 2000s. Also, I'm black and I find what they do to be very entertaining.

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

Cryme Tyme as a whole was dumb. THEY MIS-SPELLED 'CRIME' an 'TIME'. Should that not be insulting? Not only did they stereotype blacks with Cryme Tyme they also made them look extremely stupid. They should just stay split-up an get themselves some better gimmicks. If the time comes that they DO happen to have a reunion together then they should really drop all that stereotypical BS. I'd rather have seen Ultimo Dragon, Tajiri Yoshihiro, Kenzo Suzuki, or Yoshitatsu get a push over them. SORRY if I offended anyone. I woke up an had myself a big glass of hater-rade.
    Yotei doori ni boku wo kowashite kureta ne. Kimi wa mukuchi, keppeki, jinketsu no kegare naki bara.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    How can you say they weren't over with the crowd? Did you not hear the reaction they get everytime they came out? They got huge POPs from the audience.
    Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. The WWE is a show made for tv.They have overzealous production values especially on smack down, and you ask why-----------------because its f'n taped and they can do what they want. Look man, I was in the crowd in the 2000's when CRYME TYME was there, believe me the audience didn't give a shit about them or there gimmick. I really hate spoiling the magic that is pro rasslin but make no mistake about it, the WWE uses artificial crowd noise all the time and sometimes its such a shitty job you can hear it. Go back and listen to Gillberg chants if you want to waste your time and don't believe me. TNA does the same stuff with TNA chants when people's mouth in the audience isn't even moving.U MAD???

Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    Cryme Tyme as a whole was dumb. THEY MIS-SPELLED 'CRIME' an 'TIME'. Should that not be insulting? Not only did they stereotype blacks with Cryme Tyme they also made them look extremely stupid. They should just stay split-up an get themselves some better gimmicks. If the time comes that they DO happen to have a reunion together then they should really drop all that stereotypical BS. I'd rather have seen Ultimo Dragon, Tajiri Yoshihiro, Kenzo Suzuki, or Yoshitatsu get a push over them. SORRY if I offended anyone. I woke up an had myself a big glass of hater-rade.
    So are you also insulted when you see Rey Mysterio? Insulted when Rhyno was in the WWE? There are plenty of other logical reason to dislike the shitfest that was Cryme Tyme
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    So are you also insulted when you see Rey Mysterio? Insulted when Rhyno was in the WWE? There are plenty of other logical reason to dislike the shitfest that was Cryme Tyme

I will just take that as you are agreeing with me? >>;;
    Yotei doori ni boku wo kowashite kureta ne. Kimi wa mukuchi, keppeki, jinketsu no kegare naki bara.