Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 124

Thread: Minecraft

  1. #51
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    I just found a MASSIVE cavern in that save file. MASSIVE.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #52
    Fresh Member bmfs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    9
    PC version is totally better, still shocked that so many people I know only picked it up once it dropped on XBLA.

    and re: "the graphics suck", the graphics are meant to be that way, and I like them. Graphics don't mean anything in terms of gameplay, graphics aren't a relevant aspect of whether or not a game is good.

    re: the point of the game - the point is that it is a sandbox game where you collect resources and build. It does what it does better than anything else and it is a lot of fun, which is why so many people enjoy it so much. The only game that comes close is Terraria, and if the amount of uncanny valley 3D in a game is a selling point for you, you will hate it. It is in, gasp, 2D.

  3. #53
    Vitruvian Steve


  4. #54

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  5. #55
    This one is for my Minecraft 360 bros. Just stumbled upon this Youtube video. Dude addresses some of the tweets sent to Mojang/4J Studios relating to the 1.8.2 update. It was uploaded 5 days ago. I'm sure it will answer some of the questions you have!


  6. #56
    Rather than start a new thread i'll just stick this here, since it kind of relates





    So i've heard about this game before, and that it's very similar to Minecraft. Since the game has just been PC only i've never bothered to look into it (don't game on PC) But now it's getting a console release my interest is piqued!

    So have any of you in the "PC master race" (trolololololol) played the game? Are the Minecraft comparisons justified?

    From the trailer vid, I can see that they do play similarly. With this clearly having more of an RPG vibe to it. I can get behind the oldskool side scroller thing though. It seems to have multiplayer co-op too!

    So anyone else liking the look of this?!

  7. #57
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,681
    It seems alright I guess... But I dont think I'll be buying it

    Then again I did say that about Minecraft

  8. #58
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Rather than start a new thread i'll just stick this here, since it kind of relates





    So i've heard about this game before, and that it's very similar to Minecraft. Since the game has just been PC only i've never bothered to look into it (don't game on PC) But now it's getting a console release my interest is piqued!

    So have any of you in the "PC master race" (trolololololol) played the game? Are the Minecraft comparisons justified?

    From the trailer vid, I can see that they do play similarly. With this clearly having more of an RPG vibe to it. I can get behind the oldskool side scroller thing though. It seems to have multiplayer co-op too!

    So anyone else liking the look of this?!
    Terraria is coming to Xbox!?

    Fuck yeah!

    1 of the only games I ever played on the charity shop (Steam) after I went round to a friends house. Played for about an hour and was pretty sweet
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  9. #59
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Terraria is coming to Xbox!?

    Fuck yeah!

    1 of the only games I ever played on the charity shop (Steam) after I went round to a friends house. Played for about an hour and was pretty sweet
    Fucks sake Van... I'm gonna have to get it now since it's all you and Tomsta will be playing

    And I hate feeling lonely

  10. #60
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Fucks sake Van... I'm gonna have to get it now since it's all you and Tomsta will be playing

    And I hate feeling lonely
    I think it'll be how you got Minecraft man.

    Trial it and if you can see yourself playing it as much as we've played minecraft then get it. It's what I'll be doing.

    If I had to describe it, it would have to be 2D Minecraft lol

    Doesn't play like minecraft but got that type of element if you get me.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.