Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 123

Thread: Minecraft

  1. #101
    Minecraft?

    WOOOOOT.

    I love playing MC.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  2. #102
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Trying to get the "On The Rail" achievement.

    And it's the one time I can't find iron.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Trying to get the "On The Rail" achievement.

    And it's the one time I can't find iron.
    If you wanna get it without much effort, give Van a shout. He has a save file with it ready to go

  4. #104
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    If you wanna get it without much effort, give Van a shout. He has a save file with it ready to go
    I think I almost have it. I have to at least be halfway to 500 meters.

    Though I might give y'all a shout for the Pig achievement. I don't see myself ever getting that one.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #105
    I'm pretty sure he has a savefile for that too

  6. #106
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he has a savefile for that too
    I hope so!
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #107
    Ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on trees!


  8. #108
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #109
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I think I almost have it. I have to at least be halfway to 500 meters.

    Though I might give y'all a shout for the Pig achievement. I don't see myself ever getting that one.
    I dunno if we ever helped you get these achievements but if you didn't I'm up for helping you get them man

    Been ages since all of us played this

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Oh religion

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.