Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Minecraft

Anyone want to shed any light on what this game actually is?

As you may know a version was released for the 360 yesterday. Well I bought it, played a bit. Built me a sweet little shelter. Then darkness fell... OMG the horror!! Killed a few zombie bastards and those creeper bitches. Went back to my shelter, had a good nights sleep and then all was good in the world.

Still don't see what the point of the game was though

Don't get me wrong I did enjoy it (apart from paying 1600msp ) and I could see myself putting hours into it, building more and more complex stuff, but I mean.. Is that it? Build stuff by day, survive by night? Is there any aim to the game at all? A story? Is there an end to it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Anyone want to shed any light on what this game actually is?

As you may know a version was released for the 360 yesterday. Well I bought it, played a bit. Built me a sweet little shelter. Then darkness fell... OMG the horror!! Killed a few zombie bastards and those creeper bitches. Went back to my shelter, had a good nights sleep and then all was good in the world.

Still don't see what the point of the game was though

Don't get me wrong I did enjoy it (apart from paying 1600msp ) and I could see myself putting hours into it, building more and more complex stuff, but I mean.. Is that it? Build stuff by day, survive by night? Is there any aim to the game at all? A story? Is there an end to it?
    Well you build a house to protect yourself and then err...other stuff lol

I played it with 1 of my buds last night and after properly building a great house with a lot of sexualness. I dunno what else to do.

Maybe just go exploring or aim for the awards/achievements.

We'll have to play it together pal and give it a go.

My friend showed me how to do some interesting stuff so might be able to show you stuff you haven't seen yet pal. Plus it'd be a funny game ;D

Yeah I seen you playing it, was gonna jump in on your party but didn't know the dude you playing with.
    We'll have to have a bash at it later on!!

Blog Entries
    Well ive spent many hours on the pc version
    and no there isnt a set story behind
    you just do stuff
    i created a giant 8-bit Mario once

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)

Blog Entries
    Pardon my French, but this game is SHIT. The graphics suck, there's no finish goal (that I know of) plus most people I know likes it, are almost addicted to it, talk about it almost as much as Call of Duty, and makes me want to shove the game up their ass

"the graphics suck" LOL

Yeah played a little bit with Van today... only a little bit mind, not too long!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Pardon my French, but this game is SHIT. The graphics suck, there's no finish goal (that I know of) plus most people I know likes it, are almost addicted to it, talk about it almost as much as Call of Duty, and makes me want to shove the game up their ass
    You need to learn better Franch.

"the graphics suck" LOL

Yeah played a little bit with Van today... only a little bit mind, not too long!
    A little bit!? Played damn near 8 hours! lol

Our crib is BEAST! lol

I actually prefer the pc version.

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    I actually prefer the pc version.
    It's the same game Pau!

Plus none of us lot are playing the PC version... We've convinced Shining to buy it, so now you should. Join our Minecraft posse pau!!

It's the same game Pau!

Plus none of us lot are playing the PC version... We've convinced Shining to buy it, so now you should. Join our Minecraft posse pau!!
    PC version is better
    I want to get modded shit on Minecraft