Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TNA put on a terrible show this week.

The whole show seemed displaced and unfamiliar to the wrestlers, not to mention, me.
    EB coming out at the top of the show was pathetic.
    Rob Van Dam in the locker room segment wasnt engaged right,
    Fortune interrupting the segment was unorganized and didnt bring heat,
    it was disorientating for me to watch, it was weak and lackluster.

all the matches were choppy, especially kazarian versus douglas williams,
    I expected more from those guys and was disappointed.

Jeff Jarrett couldve cut a better promo.. he didnt have that direction of a heel
    or he wouldve cut a promo like a badass that ended with some serious heat.
    Samoa Joe breaking through the ring entrance was weak.
    (Partly because Jeff Jarrett), if Double J walked past the mark like he was going to
    the back and Joe broke through and attacked him from behind , it mightve worked.

they covered the hole which was weak, they shouldve left it..open..

lot of discordination going on, especially with Sarita and Velvet Sky expected
    a good bitch fight and got some weakness instead.
    The Abyss and Pope segment was bullsjit... 300 pound monster flailing his arms
    from the popes punches and stumbling stupidly back against the ropes was weak,
    he didnt show intensity or old abyss till he yanked marks from the audience.
    bad set up, bad bad bad show..

I expected more from the RVD and Dreamer confrontation, especially from Dreamer
    it wasnt a suprise that RVD would screw up a segment, his acting or ability to step inside
    a situation with emotion is weak, he cant act or put on a show... Dreamer couldve saved
    the segment by pulling a ric flair on RVD and adding some intensity to the segment..
    The best part was Morgan ambushing EB and signing the contract.. he didnt have to say nothing,
    he shouldve just left the ring.. there shouldnt have been a post interview..

I dont know what the hell is going on but, its obvious they need to regroup and get
    it together. I cant wait till they bring Ricky Morton in because if there is anyone who
    can get the matches back where they need to be, it is Ricky Morton.
    I think he'd help these guys learn to talk plain and concise and speak a damn promo
    that actually invokes an audience.

hell, I complained enough, anyone else?

You should join me on the other side. I stopped watching TNA. I get a lot less headaches
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    TNA could get better ratings if they cut out say a useless Orlando Jordan segment and just had Mickie or Tara or Velvet show their butts off and talk about how nice their ass is.. :P
    Right to Un-censor!

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. I was also pretty disappointed with the show TNA put on. It seems to me that Dixie's daddy's . The wrestling has been sup-par and I dont even want to comment on the OJ segment if fear of getting an infraction. Piss poor wresting + piss poor segments = ratings. I dont know whats going on behind the scenes but its as though the people there are as smart as a
    It's not that hard to make great television just show for a hour 1/2, after all your companies name is TNA.
    U MAD???

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    no sir ipts i am not mad to see velvet's sky ass 24/7

TNA has given up on anything that does not involve Hogan's sock puppet. Bitchoff was in tv more then anyone else of the roster, most of his backstage segments were longer then the matches that followed them. And the ten minute self serving entrance announcement he made JB read literally made me gag almost as much as that weak ass kick morgan delivered after the match
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

They've been putting on terrible shows for a long time. It's easy to blame Hogan and Bischoff I guess, but it's clear to me their creative team are a bunch of lazy dimwits. I can picture them coming into work every day with no preparation and just blag themselves into keeping their jobs.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I started watching TNA after I saw Velvet's Entrance. Needless to say it hasn't changed. It's the only thing worth seeing on TNA! At least this week she returned with that awesome outfit we all love

welcome TNA fans to this week's WCW taping.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gansher View Post
    I started watching TNA after I saw Velvet's Entrance. Needless to say it hasn't changed. It's the only thing worth seeing on TNA! At least this week she returned with that awesome outfit we all love
    You know can just go on Youtube?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.