Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

The "Revolution" Viral Video Thread

-- "As reported earlier this week, a new WWE viral marketing campaign is already underway. The campaign, which states, “A Revolution Is Coming,” has launched on the WWE website and will be pushed more heavily starting on Monday. No word yet on if the campaign will air on television – or whether it is promoting a superstar return/debut, the WWE Network launch or something else"

Could it be a new superstar? the network?

I think it could be the cruiserweight division thats been rumored
    or .....Maybe sting is coming to the wwe? (Joke)

whats everyone's Vibe??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justinjackson1983 View Post
    -- "As reported earlier this week, a new WWE viral marketing campaign is already underway. The campaign, which states, “A Revolution Is Coming,” has launched on the WWE website and will be pushed more heavily starting on Monday. No word yet on if the campaign will air on television – or whether it is promoting a superstar return/debut, the WWE Network launch or something else"

Could it be a new superstar? the network?

I think it could be the cruiserweight division thats been rumored
    or .....Maybe sting is coming to the wwe? (Joke)

whats everyone's Vibe??
    YES!

Honestly though, I'm intrigued. If it's a superstar, I can't think who it could be. Perhaps John Morrison? But then again, would WWE invest so much time into promoting Morrison's return? Unless he's going to b getting a big push I assume not. arrett than Cara IMO
    Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio and Wade Barrett are injured superstars that it could be. Mysterio's suspended, so let's rule him out. It's more likely for Barrett than for Carra if it is indeed for a superstar.

The WWE network is still a long way away (I think they were aiming for November last I heard?), so I can't imagine it's for that.

I'm going to take a punt at it being this new Cruiserweights show. Although the show is for the Network, I think WWE will debut it as a brand/new show first to see how the audience take to it. Revolution being the new high flying guys getting a chance to shine. Could be that I think.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    YES!

Honestly though, I'm intrigued. If it's a superstar, I can't think who it could be. Perhaps John Morrison? But then again, would WWE invest so much time into promoting Morrison's return? Unless he's going to b getting a big push I assume not. arrett than Cara IMO
    Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio and Wade Barrett are injured superstars that it could be. Mysterio's suspended, so let's rule him out. It's more likely for Barrett than for Carra if it is indeed for a superstar.

The WWE network is still a long way away (I think they were aiming for November last I heard?), so I can't imagine it's for that.

I'm going to take a punt at it being this new Cruiserweights show. Although the show is for the Network, I think WWE will debut it as a brand/new show first to see how the audience take to it. Revolution being the new high flying guys getting a chance to shine. Could be that I think.
    Intriguing indeed.
    I'll take my chances...

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

Last I heard Barrett was out til August!

I really don't know what it is or could be.. I'm excited though!

My sister actually told me about this before I came on here.. My first thought was that it was something too do with the WWE network with the cruiserweight show in mind.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    I guess is the Network rather than a Superstar. But what do I know...

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

problem is I dont trust wwe with any sort of cruiserweight division sadly,it Might be good for 5 minutes like anything in the wwe starts out but as soon as vinny mac gets bored its a safe bet hornswoggle will be the wwe cruiserweight champion again completley killing the division.

John Morrison surely isnt going to be heavily promoted returning, I can see him returning as a surpise tag team partner for a babyface against two heels on raw,

Wade Barrett is intresting, It could be about him

but the fact is if nots about a superstar or the cruiserweight division I cant see how we anyone can ignore the possibility .....

its got to be the return of sting!

Quote Originally Posted by ELNIOJR View Post
    Intriguing indeed.
    I'll take my chances...

I spat my drank out when I saw that! haha

It would be awesome if it was a returning superstar. It could be Barrett or maybe Batista?? Who knows though but it is fun to guess. It would also be nice to see the Crusierweights division return.

Thanks For The Memories

Quote Originally Posted by justinjackson1983 View Post
    I spat my drank out when I saw that! haha
    Believe me when I say Im here clickin on it making myself laugh, even knowing what's in there

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude