Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Lol, you could include Piper in the 'If they can stay sober/alive long enough' list.

Big Show would be good and I agree he should be a pro to a big man. HBK too would work well. I was considering adding Dibiase snr and Rotundo but left them off as they both still have sons in FCW who may yet appear on the show. It's a bit of a pity they can't ask Al Snow, Mick Foley, Taz or many others they alienated by firing/pretending they no longer exist

Blog Entries
    I actually have a pretty good idea. It would be scripted of course, but on the first episode of a new NXT season you debut 8 rookies, without pros and have them compete in a competition where the winner has his choice of his pro, and then whoever finishes 2nd gets the next pick and so on. Kind of like a drafting of the pros by the rookies... They would have 8 pros to choose from, and I think good pros would be..

Jericho
    Edge
    Mysterio
    Bourne
    Finlay
    Goldust
    Chavo
    Khali and Singh- just for humor

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jhorton1215 View Post
    I actually have a pretty good idea. It would be scripted of course, but on the first episode of a new NXT season you debut 8 rookies, without pros and have them compete in a competition where the winner has his choice of his pro, and then whoever finishes 2nd gets the next pick and so on. Kind of like a drafting of the pros by the rookies... They would have 8 pros to choose from, and I think good pros would be..

Jericho
    Edge
    Mysterio
    Bourne
    Finlay
    Goldust
    Chavo
    Khali and Singh- just for humor
    I actually really like this idea, ALOT, but it's your pros I have a problem with.
    1.)Jericho, been there done that
    2.)Bourne, yeah he's AWESOME in the ring, but like John Morrison I don't feel he is "pro" worthy
    3.) KUDOS ON FINLAY AND GOLDUST! HELL YES!!!
    4.) Chavo, while the IWC knows that Chavo could out wrestle just about anybody in the ring, and should be a WWE Champion by now, the fact is that he's been buried to the point of no return. No matter HOW HARD they push Chavito, nobody will ever believe him as legit besides the IWC
    5.) Khali.....LMAO! What I wouldn't do to see him and "Mustache" boy together lmao!

IMO here are who should be WWE Pros

Finlay
    Goldust
    Triple H
    Big Show
    Edge
    Mysterio
    Randy Orton.

Yes I know they're all "BIG" names, but honestly, besides Taker.....who else does WWE have that HASN'T been a pro that would be a BELIEVABLE pro. You know? Regal, Y2J, Matt Hardy,Christian. They've all done it. And honestly, I don't buy Ryder teaching anyone shit, same with Miz, Morrison, Rhodes, and etc.

Get some REAL pro's that instead of this just being a BS gimmick show, can actually MENTOR some young guys.
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Although he has already been a pro I would like to see CM Punk again. He has done alot on the Independent scene and he has reached the top in WWE he wopould be perfect for someone like a Tyler Black to show them how to change the way they work to the WWE style which I know sucks but if you cant work the way the E wants then you cant work for them. I think they should have someone on a season on NXT that CM Punk saves and becomes a new member of the SES.
    AWESOME!!!

1) Randy Orton - He did great with Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase
    2) R-Truth - David Otunga turned out to be great i think R-Truth should go at it again
    3) Chris Jericho - Jericho could replace The Miz's Ego and with good wrestling most likely be a better mentor than The Miz
    4) Edge - Who wouldn't want a 9-time Heavyweight Champion as a mentor?
    5) John Cena - I think Cena would be a great mentor
    6) Big Show - pared up with another giant like himself The Big Show would be able to improve his rookie tremendously
    7) Matt Hardy - Justin Gabriel turned out ok why not give him another chance
    8) Nikki & Brie Bella - I would just like to see them on the show

MARYSE!!! would be good
    PSN

Triple H. I want to see him work Tuesday nights.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    Triple H. I want to see him work Tuesday nights.
    that made me LOL
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Edge, Big Show, Goldust, Daniel Bryan, Chavo, and Finlay

I really like the idea of the Rookies choosing their Pro's, they could do an Eight Man Battle Royal on the opening night of NXT and have the winner choose 1st, the runner up 2nd and so on and so forth until the guy who is eliminated first gets the Pro who didn't get picked