Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How I would book Orton/Barrett at Survivor Series

Near the end of the match, Orton hits an RKO, Cena counts 1 . . . 2 . . .and Cena screams I can't do it, him and Orton start screaming at each other for about a minute, allowing Barrett to regain himself and come up from behind and give The Wasteland to Orton, and Cena fast counts 1,2,3. Orton gives both of them a look showing that he will get his revenge at some point. After Orton leaves the area and is gone, Cena gets the belt and hands it to Barrett, and raises his hand, and then gives him the AA. The Miz's music plays he runs down to the ring, and hands the case to Cena, Cena lifts up Barrett so that they can start the match, Miz gives the Skull Crushing Finale, and Cena fast counts 1,2,3, to get revenge on Barrett and Cena walks out still with a job and is out of Nexus. After this, they could do a million things. Who will be the next challenger to the title? Who will Barrett face next? Who will Orton take out and when? Is Cena a marked man?

Give me your thoughts

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    love the storyline dude very well it could happen at almoust 100%

I'll tell you the truth man. This is the only way that I see it could be done properly. I dont see Barrett having a long reign as champion and I don't see Orton keeping the belt after Survivor Series. The only thing that you have left unaswered is whats gonna happen with the rest of Nexus when The Miz comes down? Perfect scenario in my eyes:
    The Nexus comes down to congratulate Barrett and probably beat Cena down. AWESOME! The Miz comes down the aisle with Alex Riley and MITB briefcase and begins a stareoff with Barrett. He then turns to John Cena, smiles....Skull Crushing Finale! He then looks at Barrett and calls for a referee in the back. He hands the MITB briefcase to the referee and Barrett lies down, letting The Miz pin him and winning the WWE Championship. The next night on Raw, The Miz comes out and explains to the World that he is the de facto leader of The Nexus and there is only one thing left for them to do. Invade Smackdown. Barrett ends up being in line for the World Heavyweight Championship for Smackdown later down the road and it sets us up for Barrett v. Undertaker for the Belt and Orton/Cena/The Miz for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania. Have a nice day.

Probably will and anything to remove the nexus angle would be a good thing in my book! Its aweful!!!

Blog Entries
    It could happen but Nexus will still be together afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    It could happen but Nexus will still be together afterwards.
    Yeah i know but heres hopin lol! I must be the only one on here that hates this story!

i doubt very much that the true leader of nexus aint barrett

What I would do, just to delay the Cena heel turn is:

Cena bans Nexus from ringside during the match and Barrett agrees with his decision. Towards the end of the match, Orton takes out Cena and then another ref comes out. Orton hits an RKO on Barrett and gets the 1-2-3 from the other ref.

The following night on Raw, Barrett is about to fire Cena, but Cena pleads his case about being taken out and having nothing to do with the decision. The GM chimes in and annouces a sereis of matches to determine the number 1 contender at TLC. Cena and Barrett at the end of the night are annouced as co-number 1 contenders in a triple threat TLC match at TLC. If Cena or Orton win, Cena is fired. If Barrett wins, Cena is free. Barrett wins the match and Cena is free from the Nexus, but Cena turns heel during the match and decides not to leave the Nexus.

Undertaker can return at Elimination Chamber leading to Barrett losing his WWE Title.

At WrestleMania it will be:

Wade Barrett vs The Undertaker
    John Cena (heel) vs Randy Orton
    Edge vs Christian - World Title
    HHH vs Sheamus II - WWE Title (One of these can win the title at EC and then end the feud at either Mania or Extreme rules)

At the draft, I would split up the Nexus, so some are on Raw and some are on SmackDown, but I would keep them together as tag teams, so it's not really the end of Nexus.

Quote Originally Posted by pauldwku View Post
    Near the end of the match, Orton hits an RKO, Cena counts 1 . . . 2 . . .and Cena screams I can't do it, him and Orton start screaming at each other for about a minute, allowing Barrett to regain himself and come up from behind and give The Wasteland to Orton, and Cena fast counts 1,2,3. Orton gives both of them a look showing that he will get his revenge at some point. After Orton leaves the area and is gone, Cena gets the belt and hands it to Barrett, and raises his hand, and then gives him the AA. The Miz's music plays he runs down to the ring, and hands the case to Cena, Cena lifts up Barrett so that they can start the match, Miz gives the Skull Crushing Finale, and Cena fast counts 1,2,3, to get revenge on Barrett and Cena walks out still with a job and is out of Nexus. After this, they could do a million things. Who will be the next challenger to the title? Who will Barrett face next? Who will Orton take out and when? Is Cena a marked man?

Give me your thoughts
    i see exactly that happening except for the fast count when barett pins orton, i think he will do it in a normal pace maybe even slow

guys guys guys...
    with soo many heels like barrett sheamus the whole nexus fraction do u rly think we should be getting one more heel like cena? it aint gonna happen..
    and edge vs christian for world tittle? lol it would be nice but it wont happen