Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes2J View Post
    Nah, I honestly only stumbled across this site because I heard that Goldust got 'Future Endeavored' and I was trying to find a confirmation and stumbled across your forum on FEs. THANK YOU EVERYONE for the warm response. I think I'm going to like it here
    Yeah, sorry about that man. Didn't mean to come across like a douche. It's just this site seems to be a 'crazy magnet' at times. Peeps getting banned, then coming back with different accounts and whatnot! And since you went straight in with the E-Feds, I thought you could of been one of said crazies!!

Welcome to the club though, enjoy your stay! Put your feet up!! Make yourself at home!!

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Welcome dude, I recommend EWA, HWA or the WWE Fantasy Fed
    I'm going to agree and welcome

Blog Entries
    WWE Fantasy.

There's now more recommendations for this than anything else. You know what to do.

Anyway, welcome to the Jungle...We've got fun and games...

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Yeah, sorry about that man. Didn't mean to come across like a douche. It's just this site seems to be a 'crazy magnet' at times. Peeps getting banned, then coming back with different accounts and whatnot! And since you went straight in with the E-Feds, I thought you could of been one of said crazies!!

Welcome to the club though, enjoy your stay! Put your feet up!! Make yourself at home!!
    I haven't been on message boards in a long time, but the last time I was, I got an IP ban, but tried to make other accounts. That was a harsh punishment honestly.
    Anyways, I digress, I didn't really think you were a douche (others probably did, to your point), I just wanted to clarify that I was a nooby. (Yeah, that was smart...lol)
    Thanks for the warm welcome.
    I intend to do more than just relax though
    Slick Nelson, World's Greatest Con Man at your service.

​

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

Keep in mind Tomsta, this site without a doubt has the best EFeds than any other forum, which is bound to attract members right to that section.
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Keep in mind Tomsta, this site without a doubt has the best EFeds than any other forum, which is bound to attract members right to that section.
    You have no idea how many people that have signed with EWNCW that have said that they joined the site specifically for the quality e-fed section.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Dear Yes2J,

I see that you've been going around from e-fed to e-fed basically checking all of us out. Although I'm not one to beg and plead on ANY matter, I will say from your posting since you've been here, I'd like for you to join up with JBW. We've got a ton of great talent and amazing writers on staff. Now granted, 2012 has been slow in the show department but, real life does tend to kick in every now and again.

I will say one more thing, don't be lied to about JBW's number one e-fed... JBW is that all the way. We may not be the "first" but we definitely are the best. I love every e-fed here but considering I am one of the top guys there, I'm a bit partial. I know that Ka$h, the head of JBW has offered you a place as well. Cheers to wherever you end up my friend, and if I cross paths with you in the forums or even e-fedding, I'm sure you'll have a lot to say.

Have a blast here man.

Signed,

Rated_R(ob)KO

PS - I'm pretty sure I have the creepiest sig on eWN by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Dear Yes2J,

I see that you've been going around from e-fed to e-fed basically checking all of us out. Although I'm not one to beg and plead on ANY matter, I will say from your posting since you've been here, I'd like for you to join up with JBW. We've got a ton of great talent and amazing writers on staff. Now granted, 2012 has been slow in the show department but, real life does tend to kick in every now and again.

I will say one more thing, don't be lied to about JBW's number one e-fed... JBW is that all the way. We may not be the "first" but we definitely are the best. I love every e-fed here but considering I am one of the top guys there, I'm a bit partial. I know that Ka$h, the head of JBW has offered you a place as well. Cheers to wherever you end up my friend, and if I cross paths with you in the forums or even e-fedding, I'm sure you'll have a lot to say.

Have a blast here man.

Signed,

Rated_R(ob)KO

And I have the sig that turns many pubescent boys on :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Dear Yes2J,

Have a blast here man.

Signed,

Rated_R(ob)KO

Thanks man, I think I've got it narrowed down. I appreciate the kind words. Yes, you're sig has to be the creepiest here. Looking forward to crossing paths someday.
    Slick Nelson, World's Greatest Con Man at your service.

​