Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777 View Post
    the thing i hate most is that randy is always put into situations when a great heel is doing something and then is like yeah i rko'd a man attack him eventhough he is a heel and now i deserve a whc or wwe championship shot or that the commentators always keep saying AND OUT OF NOWHERE ORTON HITS THE RKO even in wwe 12 the game that's why i put him on free agents but come on rko'ing everyone was nice when he was a heel and the legendkiller now he's a heel who get's cheered attacks people before and after the match sometimes without reason isn't that what a heel supposed to do to equal things up? orton usually already has the upper hand but just has to bury people above it if wwe books him like this then stop wwe he's likable as a heel but as a face has gone stale for far too long against greats like christian etc. i liked that barrett injured him though
    Why is it a bad thing that he is almost a heel that gets cheered? The whole persona of Orton is that of a lone wolf. He is basically a tweener but the WWE don't utilize that. If they put him in more matches against faces it would be great. He would truly stand out that way. But the WWE use him as a tweener who only fights heels. They are really messing up an opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Nope it was just a reason for Orton to get involved. It wasn't really a heel action. Heel would have been orton hitting the RKO during a celebration or something.
    Yep, it was just to make the match at OTL interesting since it really lacked of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JLionsault View Post
    Why is it a bad thing that he is almost a heel that gets cheered? The whole persona of Orton is that of a lone wolf. He is basically a tweener but the WWE don't utilize that. If they put him in more matches against faces it would be great. He would truly stand out that way. But the WWE use him as a tweener who only fights heels. They are really messing up an opportunity.
    The thing is that out of one or two matches, the WWE always goes that road, happened to Austin, Rock, Taker and now Orton.

Blog Entries
    Orton just RKO's anyone, but I do wish he turned back into a heel!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    The thing is that out of one or two matches, the WWE always goes that road, happened to Austin, Rock, Taker and now Orton.
    And the Road Warriors.

Since I am an Orton Mark, I won't say anything too much about this as it would be to biased to make sense. I will agree that he is a tweener and it was very predictable that he was gonna hit the RKO on Sheamus.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    I don't think it's a heel turn. it was an anti-hero moment for orton and them hinting at a possible feud between the two guys.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Quote Originally Posted by Taneel View Post
    It was a element of surprise when Randy Orton hit RKO on Sheamus after their match against Jericho and Del Rio. If it had been after the Fatal 4 way was announced, it could mean nothing and they could just pass it on with "At Over the Limit, it's every man for himself". But as it happened before the Fatal 4 way was announced, could it mean they're thinking of a heel turn for Orton?
    it wasn't a surprise. Ortron almost always act like that. He is not Cena. And no, Orton won't turn heel. The next WHC, at or after Summerslam, for me will be Del Rio, then Orton will go after him.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but when Sheamus brogue kicked Orton, even when Sheamus picked up Orton post match, did you not EVEN SLIGHTLY see the RKO coming?
    ‚Äč

Seems to make sense that you get pissed off after someone kicks you, seems like nothing special. It was just to set up the Fatal 4-Way match at Over the Limit and create some tension between the two babyfaces.
    ONE more match!

I don't think so just generally pissed he got kicked in the face.

Blog Entries
    I wouldnt say the RKO was surprising. I mean, I think a lot saw it coming when Sheamus tried to help Orton get up, but I do hope it leads to a heel turn for Orton sometime this year