**Possible Spoiler** - AGAIN?!

Put spoiler in the title just in case, even tho i'm not really divulging in top secret information, i'm just using a very small snippet from the show to base an opinion and form a question.

During the verbal exchange between Fuckhauser and Punk: Punk stated that after he defeated Bryan, he would WATCH Ace get his ass kicked by Cena.

I'm gonna let that digest for a second.

Yeah, chew back the chunks.

SO! Most of us were right in our assumptions that YES, we will be watching Cena headline YET another PPV, while the WWE Champion, and his title defense take a backseat. You know, Rock/Cena? I got it. Made sense. Cena/Lesnar? I.... made myself understand that it probably made sense. But Cena vs. Johnny fk'n Ace? I just.... UGH!

So, just keep in the back of your mind, that after you see what will probably be a pretty good fatal four way, and after you watch the clinic that Bryan/Punk will provide.... You get to watch Mr. Crusher get his shit pushed in by John Cena. Awesome.

Well, I guess i'll go ahead and throw in my WM 29 prediction, HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Y-UidWipo

Had to edit for the vid. Just tossed the link, apparently i'm not carressing the interwebs the right way.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am really not surprised. Don't forget Cena main evented the Elimination Chamber PPV against Kane so this will be four in a row. Cena feuds have had the most air time as of late so you shouldn't have expected otherwise
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

I don't care what match is the main event. I don't care about Cena vs Laurinaitis as I know that obvioulsy Johnny Ace will be with Lord Tensai & Sakamoto so during almost the entire match Cena will take a beating, and as the end he will win or lose. Whatever happens, I don't think this match will be entertaining as both the WWE or WHC championship matches

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I don't care what match is the main event. I don't care about Cena vs Laurinaitis as I know that obvioulsy Johnny Ace will be with Lord Tensai & Sakamoto so during almost the entire match Cena will take a beating, and as the end he will win or lose. Whatever happens, I don't think this match will be entertaining as both the WWE or WHC championship matches
    Oh without a doubt man. Punk/Bryan will be the match of the card, with the Fatal 4 way a very close second. Punk/Bryan with any form of stipulation could easily be MoTY candidate, but something tells me AJ will be ending this one for us before it becomes a classic. I can easily seeing this turn into the fued of the summer. Be a good way to occupy both of these stars, and continue to keep the title from bouncing all over the place. Also, tying up Punk with Bryan opens a whole sardine can full of good shit to come for the WHC. Not to mention, Punk/Bryan can handle their own creative direction, so hopefully Creative pulls their heads out of their asses and works on the midcard for a while. I want to see some major feuds for guys like Ziggler, Rhodes, and a resurrection of the Tag division.