The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries

On Raw, Sheamus was...

... pinned clean! Wtf is going on! That never happens to super-Sheamus.

Anyway, what will come of the RKO to Sheamus? Can you see a heel turn for either of them?

You're welcome!!

They have to make Jericho look good after his non-event feud with Punk now don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    They have to make Jericho look good after his non-event feud with Punk now don't they?
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    If Super Sheamus isn't moving merchandise, then that's about the end of his face run. And we know how Boreton makes a habit of burying guys on the verge of the big time. I liked the surprise factor of the whole thing though

There's that part of me inside that's screaming YES! YES! YES! because this is just another possible angle if the planets align themselves right for Jericho to unify the titles again. Because, lets face it, that's apparently the only way we're ever going to get rid of the Blingmaster Flex 4000 diamond encrusted POS we have now.

And, yeah, either could go heel, but I wouldn't bank on either of them doing it. I would much prefer the Heel Orton over anything, but it's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post
    ... pinned clean! Wtf is going on! That never happens to super-Sheamus.

Anyway, what will come of the RKO to Sheamus? Can you see a heel turn for either of them?
    Sorry but I fail to see your "Super Sheamus" point, seriously just because they screw up at Mania in no real point the man was Super and as Champion, if he is supposed to be a long term champion, he should be super.

Since winning the Rumble, he lost to Bryan in a tag match, in what can come across as clean, and was submitted on his 2 out three falls absolutely clean, I mean he didn't tap out but passed out anyway, he barely survived that one.

So as champion just like Punk, they have been a little inconsistent in the whole matter and Sheamus was everyone's bitch last night.

Quote Originally Posted by ParagonOfVirtue View Post
    There's that part of me inside that's screaming YES! YES! YES! because this is just another possible angle if the planets align themselves right for Jericho to unify the titles again. Because, lets face it, that's apparently the only way we're ever going to get rid of the Blingmaster Flex 4000 diamond encrusted POS we have now.
    Sadly i agree with you, the WWE blingtastic Championship needs to be replaced big time!!