Tag Teams and their finishers

i was just wondering who you would put into a tag team of the current WWE Roster and what would you put as their tag finishers?

Would it be a combo of their seperate finishers like Awesome Truth's Little Jimmy Finale or would it be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by rya666 View Post
    i was just wondering who you would put into a tag team of the current WWE Roster and what would you put as their tag finishers?

Would it be a combo of their seperate finishers like Awesome Truth's Little Jimmy Finale or would it be something different?
    Not that I would really do it, nor would it ever happen. But let us have Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho. They could hold the Tag Team Titles until Jericho died. For a finisher... I dunno. Codebreaker into a yeslock? Lionsault followed by a flying headbutt? AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT NOTICES BRYAN USES BENOITS FINISHERS?! If he does a triple German, i'm going to shit my pants. Just sayin.

I would love a tag team of a heel tag team of Kassius Ohno and Antonio Cesaro called Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by ParagonOfVirtue View Post
    Not that I would really do it, nor would it ever happen. But let us have Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho. They could hold the Tag Team Titles until Jericho died. For a finisher... I dunno. Codebreaker into a yeslock? Lionsault followed by a flying headbutt? AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT NOTICES BRYAN USES BENOITS FINISHERS?! If he does a triple German, i'm going to shit my pants. Just sayin.
    you are not the only one if daniel bryan starts switching his cattle mutilation for a sharpshooter and starts kicking opponents only with his left leg in the stomach and starts using more chops then i wouldn't even mindXD
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

I would have Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler do a combination of the gutwrench powerbomb & the Zig Zag.

Justin Gabriel and Evan Bourne, Air Bourne and then the 450, Young Bucks anyone weh weh weh!!!