Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 76
  1. #41
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Darctic View Post
    It's not a spoiler if it has already aired. You come here on your own risk, and click a link.
    It hasn't aired yet. Doesn't air here until tomorrow... But going on your point. When smackdown airs here on what is a thursday for you. Would it be a spoiler if I posted about it? Your argument is that no it isn't because it has aired.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #42
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,279
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Not cool Giddy, not cool.


    Lovely points there ViperFish, but they are both spoilers. Whether its minor, or major, it's not a surprise anymore. That is what makes a spoiler a spoiler. If you weren't aware of something and told before you had a chance to see it, it spoils any instinctive remark.

    Can we all agree that it was spoiled regardless if he he knew or not?
    Its not like people are going to with-hold information when it happens in real time for the rest of the people.....

    #REAL!

  3. #43
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    It hasn't aired yet. Doesn't air here until tomorrow... But going on your point. When smackdown airs here on what is a thursday for you. Would it be a spoiler if I posted about it? Your argument is that no it isn't because it has aired.
    Honestly, I think it's because the majority of EWN watches Raw live and on Monday, and don't want to wait for those last few people.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  4. #44
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I understand how you feel though. If it was me, I would avoid wrestling sites on specific days.
    But then giddy spoils thing on Facebook for me....


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #45
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    But then giddy spoils thing on Facebook for me....
    Only if you're being a dickhead!
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  6. #46
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Its not like people are going to with-hold information when it happens in real time for the rest of the people.....
    But why have a spoiler section if it's not going to be used...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #47
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,279
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    But then giddy spoils thing on Facebook for me....
    Then unfriend Giddy

    #REAL!

  8. #48
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Only if you're being a dickhead!
    What by disagreeing with you?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #49
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Then unfriend Giddy
    Best udea ive heard all day!



    But then he keeps adding me and inboxing me...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #50
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    What by disagreeing with you?
    "Go to hell"

    B-Mac, you even told me you read the spoilers!
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.