Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53
  1. #31
    It just sucks that they gave Mark Henry Brodus's gimmick (Halls of Pain), and Brodus, Mark Henry's gimmick (fat guy in a red suit, aka Kool aide man)

  2. #32
    Can't win really as, if he stops squashing the good talent people will get bored and dislike him but if he squashes the talent nobody is bothered with then people wont be interested in watching, like with Ryback at Extreme Rules with the 2 random guys. Fun gimmick for the kids to enjoy though and I do like the headbutt (if not for Dolph Zigglers great selling of it)

  3. #33
    Normal Member King Scrapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Death Star
    Posts
    190
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's not good. When you have a guy wo's never going to be anywhere near the WHC or the WWE Championship with his current gimmick going over people like Miz (a former WWE champion) and Ziggler (a future WWE Champion) then there's something quite wrong.
    You Tommy Thunder speak the truth. It's destroying credibility of people who actually have potential of being big in the near future. ANd let's stop the fake Miz hate. Before he was champion everyone was so excited about him possibly cashing in and how much he's improved. He had arguably the most publicized win of a WWE title then anyone in recent history. He's in somewhat of a ditch now, but he is a WWE workhorse and has a good future.

    Back to topic: We hate you Brodus Clay.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind....


  4. #34
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    4 months, huh? Hmm. I didn't think you would all label him as a pariah that early. The IWC's making record time.


  5. #35
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    So, so tired but not of seeing Naomi and Cameron howya ladies!!

  6. #36
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by King Scrapper View Post
    I'm usually not a big complainer on this site but I must admit. When I hear Brodus Clay's name and entrance get announced, I immediately get annoyed now. His gimmick has quickly become very stale and it just doesnt seem like anyone besides himself and his unattractive dancers are into it. He has so much potential to be something special. He is gifted in terms of wrestling but every match he has is a squash match or a match where it seems like he may just get beat, then performs 2 and a half moves of doom then wins. He;s crushing people who need to be on the top..Ziggler.. Miz..etc. I thought the WWE may have actually for once been onto something with his gimmick but as of now, it's a waste of time. I hate you brodus clay..i hate you. (kidding)
    I think you make some very excellent points bro. Brodus has reached that point where I think 80% of people don't care about him in my opinion
     

  7. #37
    The Trinity steveorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Trinidad.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by King Scrapper View Post
    I'm usually not a big complainer on this site but I must admit. When I hear Brodus Clay's name and entrance get announced, I immediately get annoyed now. His gimmick has quickly become very stale and it just doesnt seem like anyone besides himself and his unattractive dancers are into it. He has so much potential to be something special. He is gifted in terms of wrestling but every match he has is a squash match or a match where it seems like he may just get beat, then performs 2 and a half moves of doom then wins. He;s crushing people who need to be on the top..Ziggler.. Miz..etc. I thought the WWE may have actually for once been onto something with his gimmick but as of now, it's a waste of time. I hate you brodus clay..i hate you. (kidding)
    I agree with everything you say man I mean did you see Miz hit a set of moves and then Clay just power out of all. Miz and Ziggler are miles ahead of this guy why are they jobbing to him.
    I'm jus sayin...

  8. #38
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    So, so tired but not of seeing Naomi and Cameron howya ladies!!
    See? It's a parallel situation with Del Rio. Many people hate Del Rio but he gives onscreen time to Ricardo Rodriguez. Brodus gives onscreen time for Naomi and Cameron.

    Looking on the bright side of life


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  9. #39
    The Trinity steveorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Trinidad.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    Its not really jobbing as much as it is WWE trying to get Clay over with his current gimmick by giving him someone credible to beat. Like I said before, these loses doesn't hurt The Miz and Dolf Ziggler at all.
    Imo it was jobbing. Did you see Miz hit nearly all of his signature moves to only have Clay kick out at a 1 Count for all. I mean yes you want the guy to get over but he doesn't have to beat former world champions in that manner, Ziggler at Extreme Rules and Miz on Raw. I undertsand if you job out guys like JTG, Slater, etc. but not your upper midcard guys.
    I'm jus sayin...

  10. #40
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    Imo it was jobbing. Did you see Miz hit nearly all of his signature moves to only have Clay kick out at a 1 Count for all. I mean yes you want the guy to get over but he doesn't have to beat former world champions in that manner, Ziggler at Extreme Rules and Miz on Raw. I undertsand if you job out guys like JTG, Slater, etc. but not your upper midcard guys.
    Well how else is Clay supposed to rise up the ranks?


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.