Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The one thing I sort of disagree about, though, is in regards to the ROH business model. The thing with them is that they're so niche, I actually think that archaic way of selling old tapes/DVDs/whatever is a huge chunk of their appeal. This isn't to say that they couldn't benefit from broadening their approach, but I think that they would be pretty foolish to forsake their established and proven bread 'n butter altogether.
    Agreed. This approach would better fit a Chikara or DragonGate who are already utilizing the iPPV system quite well. ROH uses iPPVs as well, but I feel their DVD sales generate them consistant revenue. The dl'able ppvs would take away from that market for them.

They noted that you can purchase the shows on Youtube, TNAonDemand.com, Xbox Live Marketplace, iTunes marketplace, Sony Playstation, and soon, both Netflix and Hulu.

This is fucking awesome. Now I can watch the '06/'07 PPV's on my PS3.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Great idea.

Definitely a good way to expand the audience.

Generally speaking, I don't watch TNA, but I find their PPV's are usually decent, so I'd watch them.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Blog Entries
    Was just on you tube, and notice this is one place TNA beats WWE with views/viewers.... TNA has 410,222,293 and the WWE with 296,510,465 views.....
    Like I had said in my previous post on this thread, could be a good marketing tool for TV and PPVs....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    That is awesome. I like the idea of only being able to pay 99c to see past PPVs. Some of them were really good

Excellent idea. The modern era is doing away with actually items i.e. CD's, DVD's so this makes perfect sense, plus it costs a lot more to produce a case, disc and booklet and actually to manufacture it versus one guy posts the link and when you buy it you can watch it much cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Was just on you tube, and notice this is one place TNA beats WWE with views/viewers.... TNA has 410,222,293 and the WWE with 296,510,465 views.....
    Like I had said in my previous post on this thread, could be a good marketing tool for TV and PPVs....
    Hope you are right, but on the point of WWE, they have country restrictions so not a lot of international views and I can't get TNA here in Mexico so I watch what I can in youtube and other outlets, so there might be your point.