Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rybak

Rybak

I see him winning the royal rumble.

Other than that, how do you guys see guys like him, clay, and tensi breaking out of the jobber matches? I can see tensi losing to cena but what path do you see clay and rybak going? Personally i feel clay will be lost in the shuffel soon or he will turn into a monster heel. I feel tensi will become a champion and have a thing between him and cena.

I can't refer to him as Ryback anymore. To me his name is Ryberg.

well brodus clay has not gone anywhere in 4 months, he is still beating jobbers & not showing skills nor personality/mic skills. Lord tensai has not had a match for a few weeks now & he only had that segment last week with cena/laurinitis. Ryback is not even getting jobbers from the roster, so I don't know... I can't really see anything great happening for them for a while.

And sorry for all the name misspellings!

Blog Entries
    I don't like the gimmick myself, but to each their own I guess. I didn't like the whole Goldberg undefeated thing mostly because I didn't feel he could carry a match by himself all the time. Ryback has the same issue with me. The only other thing going on that is similar, is Crimson, but I think his mic skills are better than Goldberg, and his skills are better than Ryback and maybe on par with Goldberg. I see why people could like Ryback, I just can't dig him.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    I'll hold off judgement of Ryback's in-ring skills until I see him in a real, competitive match. But the "finish him" cyborg/mortal kombat gimmick is cringe-worthy. And give RVD back his tights.

Lord Albert was brought in as a reliable pro to fill a specific niche role, he won't be "going anywhere", nor was he ever supposed to.

Clay can only ride his gimmick so long, but a monster heel turn where he scraps all the funk stuff could be coming and might work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CreatureOfTheNight View Post
    Please don't... That's an insult to Goldberg. Bill didn't need jobber squishes or to feed the audience his merch peddling phrase. Ryback is just a sad excuse for a wannabe monster heel.
    Less Sports Entertainment, more Wrasslin' please.

This is how they wanted you to see Sin Cara.

Blog Entries
    I want Tensai, Ryback (with full on cyborg gimmick) and Mason Ryan in the main event picture by this time next year.
    I don't care about Clay as long as he doesn't take up too much TV time.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureOfTheNight View Post
    hahaha oh yes!! Next Smackdown it will be Ryyyyyyyberggg!

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    I see him winning the royal rumble.
    No way. This will fortunately not happen. He does not deserve anything, as he prove nothing. Guys like Cody Rhodes, Ziggler, Barrett, McIntyre, Swagger, and probably some others, deserves a RR win before this guy.