Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is It True?

I don't believe the 150 million dollar number, but I do believe that they are in the red. They need to get rid of Hogan, Bischoff, and Flair.

Blog Entries
    Ok, so the general consensus is that $150million is probably an over estimation. After all, who'd let someone keep the reigns of a company after pissing that much away? Unless her old man is senile now. But you do get that sense of clamouring desperation emanating from TNA right now - kinda like late day WCW

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    LOUL, you are crazy, WWE never lost 40 million dollar last year?
    The internet would go crazy if that happened.
    they did but it was due to the wwe studios and building up their wwe network not the WWE itself

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling Realist View Post
    they did but it was due to the wwe studios and building up their wwe network not the WWE itself
    No, they lost like 10-15 million dollar, all because of WWE Studios, in the last quarter of 2011, but the remaining quarters of that year were still profitable.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Ok, so the general consensus is that $150million is probably an over estimation. After all, who'd let someone keep the reigns of a company after pissing that much away? Unless her old man is senile now. But you do get that sense of clamouring desperation emanating from TNA right now - kinda like late day WCW

I do feel the sense of the excitement it once was fizzling out, but I am not at the point to say it is WCW bad. Panda has yet to be bought out (which is what started the downfall of WCW when Turner sold out) and I still think that Daddy Carter knows there is money to be made. If things get to the $25 mil mark, I could see him relieving Dixie of the post and bringing back Jarrett to run the company. The biggest things that are visible right now are pretty easy fixes. I understand that they have to make revenue to spend on some of the fixes they need to implement, but they desperately need a marketing team that can get the word of TNA spread. I honestly think Dixie fits that role much better than head up and feel that they really need a Heyman who knows the grind of the business to make the product not only much more entertaining, but much more appealing to fans in general. Leave the appealing to sponsers for a Dixie who is passionate about the company, but has a background best suited for marketing the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    No, they lost like 10-15 million dollar, all because of WWE Studios, in the last quarter of 2011, but the remaining quarters of that year were still profitable.
    yeah that how much the studio lost but the network been losing a lot money, cause there no return of revenue till it launches in the fall. Also so much money been spent on digitalizing their video library for the network

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    it was reported before they were losing more then making. also that dixie mother was upset about it.
    Thats true it was.

OT: I think he is just bitter tbh he also talked about what ECW could have done with the backing of TNA's money so there ya go. Utter bullshit!

Blog Entries
    If I had to guess if TNA is in the red as most is saying for surely not $150 million, maybe 15 million or 1.5 million.... 150 million in the red a company of any sort would most likely cease to exist if it that much....
    As for the WWE they can afford to lose money here and there... They make most of there money back with Wrestle mania, Summer slam, Survivor Series, and Royal Rumble.... As someone said it was WWE Films, which they cutted the budget due to the loss...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Is just as simple as this, it is too much money, even the thing with WWE and the 40 millions were true, look at the WWE, it a huge big loss for such a big company and TNA, even with Panda back up, can't sustain such a blow.

I thing Shane like everyone that speak against companies just exaggerates things and probably really doesn't even have a real number.