Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: svr legends

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by TJHawkesybaby View Post
    You go online..... to the online shop.... then find the SvR11 bit..... then look for the DLC..... then buy...... you will set up account details for the payment to be taken from.... then it will download.... then you will play with the DLC.... and then still suck at the game..... as Xbox is for noooobs..... PS3 all the way lol!!!
    i have my reasons very strong ones to choose the xbox360

Quote Originally Posted by TJHawkesybaby View Post
    You go online..... to the online shop.... then find the SvR11 bit..... then look for the DLC..... then buy...... you will set up account details for the payment to be taken from.... then it will download.... then you will play with the DLC.... and then still suck at the game..... as Xbox is for noooobs..... PS3 all the way lol!!!
    Hey this is a wrestling thread keep your nerdy video game crap outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Hey this is a wrestling thread keep your nerdy video game crap outta here.
    It was raaaaaasltin related i was just helpin the kid out.... and pullin his leg at the same time lol!

I'll make it much simpler for you....... Once you buy SVR11, all you have to do is play the game and at the main menu there is a WWE shop. From there you can purchase all the DLC. Theirs even a Fan Axxess package that you can purchase that gives you all the DLC upon release for a cheaper price than if you were to purchase them 1 by 1.

Quote Originally Posted by t0ne513 View Post
    I'll make it much simpler for you....... Once you buy SVR11, all you have to do is play the game and at the main menu there is a WWE shop. From there you can purchase all the DLC. Theirs even a Fan Axxess package that you can purchase that gives you all the DLC upon release for a cheaper price than if you were to purchase them 1 by 1.
    sounds simple but where do u insert the money? xD

I bought the fan excess pack and it said I would get all downloadable content except Bret Hart who iv'e heard is on the game does anyone know how to unlock bret some people say he was only avalible in canada,some say he was only a dlc exclusive through best buy anyway does anyone know anything about this?or when he will be avalible in the U.S for download thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraNightviper View Post
    I bought the fan excess pack and it said I would get all downloadable content except Bret Hart who iv'e heard is on the game does anyone know how to unlock bret some people say he was only avalible in canada,some say he was only a dlc exclusive through best buy anyway does anyone know anything about this?or when he will be avalible in the U.S for download thanks.
    I cant believe bret belongs to the package aswell .________________.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraNightviper View Post
    It doesn't matter Orton could destroy all of them in a real match.