Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Can we take Jeff and leave Karen at home? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasse???
    What!? I'll pretend I didn't hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by kiltbill View Post
    God, I hope not.
    TNA’s been showing off more of their new talent, and could be beginning to show some real depth. Having Jarrett back for anything other than a cameo appearance will be a step backwards. Hogan and Bish are still hanging around, and add Jarrett = more TV time taken up with boring monologues and heatless feuds.
    I would have far more respect for Jeff if he can step back and just take pride in the foundations he gave the company.
    Well I think thats a little unfair Jarrett can still go and as for heatless feuds his feud with Jeff Hardy is one of the best most heated he has had in TNA. Jarrett MUST be involved in Slammiverary definatly in a cameo perhaps in a authortive role and I wouldn't be objective to him having a match. Jarrett would be the perfect man to stand back and put over new talent, He could feud with Austin Aries, Matt Morgan, Crimson, The Pope or many other young stars. he is far from USELESS

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Agreed. If Jarrett comes back I would like the added stipulation that Karen must be banned from any TV time moving forward. Jarrett doesn't bother me (other than when he raises his hand to kick out of a pinfall, CLEARLY never getting his shoulder off the mat... I hate that) but Karen is just obnoxious... And not in the funny, Bully Ray way.

I really, REALLY hope they don't come back at Slammiversary. I already have my tickets and they're non-refundable.
    Yea that pin thing gets me too sometime ha. and as for Karen I loved her in her role as KO's VP it spiced it up alittle or just has Jarretts obnoxious wife just as clueless and idiotic as him!

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Has it been 3 months already?
    I know right. Bring the Jarretts home!
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Can we take Jeff and leave Karen at home? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasse???
    Yes i hate her,but double j is awesome

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    You know eboy, I suppose you're right - in a company that places such high importance on the exposure of Hogan and Bischoff et al., why Karen Jangle fits in perfectly!!! More dead weight to send that ship on down to the bottom of the ocean, that's what she adds. That all she CAN add. She's just.......terrible.

Blog Entries
    Agreed, Double J does have a place in TNA, he is a pretty damn good heel and has long since left his whole Triple H circa 2003 dominating the title thing behind.

Karen on the other hand...awful on the mic, no personality and her cheap imitation of Vickie is cringe worthy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Agreed, Double J does have a place in TNA, he is a pretty damn good heel and has long since left his whole Triple H circa 2003 dominating the title thing behind.

Karen on the other hand...awful on the mic, no personality and her cheap imitation of Vickie is cringe worthy.
    What more do you expect from a stripper I suppose.... she's manipulated her way into some sort of position in this business but she belongs about as much as Mike Adamle or The 3 Stooges. She's like the Hogan for the KO's - sucking all the focus off the actual meat and potatoes of the real product and providing nothing more than fluff. I can't even put into words how much I simply dislike her for even being there. I think my bitch radar must be on

Blog Entries
    What more do you expect from a stripper I suppose.... she's manipulated her way into some sort of position in this business but she belongs about as much as Mike Adamle or The 3 Stooges. She's like the Hogan for the KO's - sucking all the focus off the actual meat and potatoes of the real product and providing nothing more than fluff. I can't even put into words how much I simply dislike her for even being there. I think my bitch radar must be on
    Another problem is she is not as hot as she thinks she is, on a show with the likes of Mickie James etc the fact she goes around thinking she is sex on legs is even more laughable. I can not think of one redeeming quality for her and a reason to be on the show.

Blog Entries
    Problem is she has Jeff fooled into thinking she's all that. And there's probably some deal in place to keep Kurt's kids financially secure, meaning they have to give her work. Or something like that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Another problem is she is not as hot as she thinks she is, on a show with the likes of Mickie James etc the fact she goes around thinking she is sex on legs is even more laughable. I can not think of one redeeming quality for her and a reason to be on the show.
    You know eboy, I suppose you're right - in a company that places such high importance on the exposure of Hogan and Bischoff et al., why Karen Jangle fits in perfectly!!! More dead weight to send that ship on down to the bottom of the ocean, that's what she adds. That all she CAN add. She's just.......terrible.
    She is entertaining as hell! compared to the other Knockout dribble that goes on! I care very little about what Gail Kim has to say about how wonderful she is. or Madison about how she is the queen bee or Sarita about how spicey latina chicks are! Karen and Jeff Both play on the pantomime villians that are blithy ignorant to their own flaws
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Each to their own eboy

She is not Vickie

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....