Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11

    Let's Plays: Or watching others play games for your amusement

    Hello folks, RomanCandle here!

    Anyone else a fan of Let's Plays? Let's Plays are usually videos people upload of themselves playing a game and commentating. This can be anything from Speed Runs, 100% Runs, or even Blind Runs, or where you play a game for the first time.

    Some of my favorites:
    - CaptainSparklez
    - NintendoCapriSun
    - Chuggaaconroy
    - TheRunAway Guys
    D.O.A.

  2. #2
    Aren't those walkthroughs? I thought Let's plays are live commentary

  3. #3
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    Aren't those walkthroughs? I thought Let's plays are live commentary
    Pretty much all of the people I listed do live commentary. Let's Plays can basically be walkthroughs, yes.
    D.O.A.

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Hello folks, RomanCandle here!

    Anyone else a fan of Let's Plays? Let's Plays are usually videos people upload of themselves playing a game and commentating. This can be anything from Speed Runs, 100% Runs, or even Blind Runs, or where you play a game for the first time.

    Some of my favorites:
    - CaptainSparklez
    - NintendoCapriSun
    - Chuggaaconroy
    - TheRunAway Guys
    I'm quite a big fan. If I'm majorly unsure whether to buy a game or not I watch LPs for a while to see if it would be something I'm into.


    Only subscribed to Zero19 who does them. Funny guy, inactive as hell though

  5. #5
    Well in that case DSPgaming

  6. #6
    I watch Achievement Hunter vids, does that count?
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  7. #7
    I saw one for Conker's Bad Fur day, pretty funny, but not a great way to spend that much time...

  8. #8
    I like the old Super Kaizo World LPs, (Proton Jon IIRC) and I enjoy the occasional speedrun, but I wouldn't exactly call myself a fan of Let's Plays or anything.

    There's a fun Earthbound one kicking about that I watched about half of when I was hungover once.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    I like the old Super Kaizo World LPs, (Proton Jon IIRC) and I enjoy the occasional speedrun, but I wouldn't exactly call myself a fan of Let's Plays or anything.

    There's a fun Earthbound one kicking about that I watched about half of when I was hungover once.
    I was unaware of that hangover cure, maybe I'll fire up my nes next time I feel like shit...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.