Blog Entries

Southern Defiance Prediction contest results

Wow, it's taken me over five months to watch this event. Though to be fair they took a month to release it...

I've just watched Southern Defiance. There were a lot of good matches, I'd say seven out of the eight matches were ***+, but nothing was overly amazing. The best match was Young Bucks vs. ANX, which I'd rate about ***3/4. It was also only about two and a quarter hours, pretty sure for a ROH show, so easy to get through with no matches going much more than 15:00 apart from the Honor (royal) Rumble main event which went just under 25 minutes. So lots of fast paced action and not many boring parts at all. So all in all a very fun show, if not a particulary brilliant one. It's coupled with Northern Aggression which has what I've been told is a ****3/4 star match, so it looks well worth it.

So here's the results

1st - Automatic - 109
    2nd - Dr. Death - 96
    3rd - VanHooliganX - 94
    4th - jordan1995- 90
    5th - Robareid - 84

Congratultions to Auto. Remember these points count towards the 2011 prediction contest results, which I'll go update now
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Wow, it's taken me over five months to watch this event. Though to be fair they took a month to release it...

I've just watched Southern Defiance. There were a lot of good matches, I'd say seven out of the eight matches were ***+, but nothing was overly amazing. The best match was Young Bucks vs. ANX, which I'd rate about ***3/4. It was also only about two and a quarter hours, pretty sure for a ROH show, so easy to get through with no matches going much more than 15:00 apart from the Honor (royal) Rumble main event which went just under 25 minutes. So lots of fast paced action and not many boring parts at all. So all in all a very fun show, if not a particulary brilliant one. It's coupled with Northern Aggression which has what I've been told is a ****3/4 star match, so it looks well worth it.

So here's the results

1st - Automatic - 109
    2nd - Dr. Death - 96
    3rd - VanHooliganX - 94
    4th - jordan1995- 90
    5th - Robareid - 84

Congratultions to Auto. Remember these points count towards the 2011 prediction contest results, which I'll go update now
    His win basically gets him third

Curses!

haha i thought i missed one there!!

and Van that sig frightened the shite out of me fair play!! A better story than Paranormal activity!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    haha i thought i missed one there!!

and Van that sig frightened the shite out of me fair play!! A better story than Paranormal activity!
    haha cheers pal.

I've been getting a few of those comments so you're not alone :P lol