Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alex Silva

Quote Originally Posted by EWN Probie View Post
    I wish Steiner stayed but canning Anarquia was the best decision TNA has made in 2012
    That is so true.

Haven't seen any of Silva's work but I will definately look into him since he signed. The problem I have is that the tryout match they aired wasn't impressive. Part of it was him working with Robbie E, but ultimately the kid looked like he just wasn't ready for TV. I loved what they did in showing the 3 judge process back stage and I hate to admit it but I agreed with everything Flair said in that segment. Silva fits the X Division role, so I am happy to see another talent in the division... But the kids looks far from a main eventer. The good thing is, he is young enough to develope so he has time on his side.

"Don't talk to the marks out there, talk to us." - When Ric said that, I felt the final 30 sec promo he cut (regardless if it reminded me of Shane Douglas the night he tossed the belt down) afterwards gave a glimpse that the kid has some potential, but it's up to Silva to keep working his ass off to get better in the areas he lack that everyone saw in his one match. I think if the kid stays focused, he could have a future in the X Division, but WHC is going to take a physique overhaul. But like I said... I need to research his previous work.

Quote Originally Posted by EWN Probie View Post
    I wish Steiner stayed but canning Anarquia was the best decision TNA has made in 2012
    Getting rid of Steiner was a huge mistake on their behalf. He has already killed the product for thousands of TNA's former viewers. On the bright side I didn't see Eric or Garrett Bischoff this week. I only saw Hulk Hogan. I couldn't turn the channel since Mr. Anderon was there too. VERY CLEVER, HOGAN!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest